PDA

View Full Version : Homemade Pussy Pump

wet_slut
12-12-2011, 09:27 AM
Hi all :)
I'm looking into making a homemade pussy pump as well as nipple vaccums.
Any suggestions appreciated!

CB7 + CB6000
12-12-2011, 02:57 PM
Automotive stores sell the vacuum pump you'll need. Go to a local one (Autozone for me) and tell them you need a vacuum pump. Say you're bleeding your brakes if they ask for a reason. That should give you a decent collection to start with. You'll have to make something for the pussy though.

ckret1
06-06-2012, 10:29 AM
Hi all :)
I'm looking into making a homemade pussy pump as well as nipple vaccums.
Any suggestions appreciated!

get a snake bite kit..it works AMAZING on nipples, it comes with a few sizes of "cups" it has ALOT of suction, ifinto mild pain could be used on a clit

firemaster
06-06-2012, 10:48 AM
snake bitekit for nips, and vacume with crevice tool for pussy

jreap
06-07-2012, 03:17 PM
for the nipples and clit buy some 5 or 10 ml syringes (dependant on nipple/clit size) cut the end off and make sure you remove all jagged edges. theese make some awesome pumps dependant on hot far tou pull them back.

For pussy swelling you could go to a vetrenarian practice and pick up some huge seringes (cattle/horse semen ones used for AI) these would cover the whole pussy i should imagine. Failing that stinging nettles will have the same sort of effect by making the labia swell.

pics4free
06-13-2012, 06:48 PM
Hi,

Not sure if you just want your pussy to swell or whether you
looking for an intense orgasm.... but you could try getting a variable DA sander....
The velcro ones are best, try putting it against your pussy through your panties, and start on 1 and work upto 5.....
if you manage to do this... let us all know how long you can stand it for ?
and how many times you orgasm.

wet_slut
06-21-2012, 07:42 PM
Thank you all so much for the suggestions! I'll be heading to the store tomorrow to buy a lot of different sizes to see how they work out ;)
Anyone want to throw anything else to buy and try out my way before tomorrow?