Keep a Man on His Knees or Bent Over With "The Humbler"

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I've come across a device called "The Humbler" that looks like a great tool for BDSM and Femdom.

From Stumpy's Woodworking:
This ancient torture restraint is designed to keep the male submissive on his knees where he belongs. The two halves of the solid wood Humbler come apart (upper and lower) in order for the testicles to be placed into the center carved out opening. Then they are secured together with the two fasteners to hold the two halves together behind the male. He is kept in the bent over position, unable to stand and move only on his hands and knees in the "humbled" position.

Imagine being forced on your knees for the entire day as punishment! Even better would be using this during a caning session where you would be forced to stay still and bent over. :D

I've attached a few images to illustrate the concept. :)

Attachments

• humbler1.jpg
    humbler1.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 165
  • humbler2.jpg
    humbler2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 139
  • humbler3.jpg
    humbler3.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 144
  • humblerwithcuffs.jpg
    humblerwithcuffs.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Woooooo that looks like a lot of fun! That would be a lot of fun to work out a hogtie with as well or make someone crawl wearing it :D Are they really only about $30 or am I reading it wrong?

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I've done some research on these things and I think on the site I linked they are only like $30. I found that amazing considering those are custom and the mass-made ones sell for over $100 on all the other sites I saw.

I have not ordered one yet from that site so I can't vouch for them. I likely will get one soon (in the next few weeks) and I'll post an update then with pics and a review.

Edit: I placed an order for one of the Humblers on the website with locks and fancy handles. I'll post an update when it arrives! :)

Last edited:

Kitten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2009
I've seen this before.
Looks charming doesn't it?

Agent Green, I can't wait for that update :p
Even though I'll never be able to really imagine what it feels like, I'm still curious.

New and Shy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 15, 2009
Ohio
Ouch, that looks like it would hurt. Certainly it would hurt/be impossible to stand up, but it looks like it would even hurt in the submissive position. For the right woman though, I might be convinced:)

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
Mistress Friend

A Mistress friend of mines has had this, I remember the first time that I had seen it, was when I walked in her home and two of her male pets with it on spread out on the living floor, didn't know how long they had been there but you could tell it was a bit of time by the looks on their face.

Reactions: depp

EyesWideOpen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 2, 2009
I tried this.... sorta!

\it looks like it would even hurt in the submissive position.

The only way to really keep the pain away would be to stay on your knees so your balls are closer to the body. I think this is the whole point ;)

For fun I made something similar out of a wire coat hanger. It was indeed painful to stand but comfortable to be bent over / kneeling. It may be painful even in the submissive position if you did it all day but after trying it I kinda doubt it. It may depend on the person and configuration.

Coyote

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 28, 2009
Ouch this looks painful and Oh so satisfying. I want to try this. Ill try making my own.

confused

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2009
I've come across a device called "The Humbler" that looks like a great tool for BDSM and Femdom.

Imagine being forced on your knees for the entire day as punishment! Even better would be using this during a caning session where you would be forced to stay still and bent over. :D

I've attached a few images to illustrate the concept. :)

Humbler is great, but I wouldn't recommend any harsh impact play (particularly caning) whilst worn: unless they are completely restrained (which would negate the need for the humbler), a person will instinctively buck at the touch of the cane. This is the result of tensing of the muscles and the sub has no control over this. This could result in him tearing his own balls off. I wouldn't say that was safe or sane - and unlikely to be consensual.

The humbler is good, however, for ensuring a sub stays on their hands and knees doing when doing chores or when at a party etc.

Reactions: depp

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
I would be willing to improvise one ;)

They do sound interesting!

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Just made one by tying and locking my balls to a bit of wood behind my knees, can sit on all 4s or kneel and nothing else, it feels so submissive and brilliant!

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Make one ;)

Mine is just a stick of wood with a chain attached (tied) which is padlocked to a ring of rope around my balls.

Featured Threads

New Personals