Introduce Yourself

Fiendish

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
Many of us know each other already, but some of us may not. So, let's introduce ourselves!

I'll start:

I'm Fiendish. I'm from the 9th Level of Hell, and it's nice to meet ya. I'm currently 18 years old and am attending college as a sophomore this semester. I'm really kinda lazy, but I like fighting. Not actually fighting- but watching fighting, ya know? Not to say I can't throw down, I just prefer not to. I also like swords. Well, I like most kinds of swords. Those goofy Filipino sword-things annoy me for some reason, and I don't know why.

I've been involved with BDSM on some level or another since I was 14(well, 13 or 14, I can't remember exactly). I don't remember exactly what got me into it, but I think I'm more-or-less a better person for it. I'm pretty creative when I want to be.

To make a long story short:

Hi, I'm Fiendish. Who are you?

NewSlave

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 10, 2008
NewSlave, ooooo thats me. He got into getDare - KinkTalk through Googling for dares a while back.

He goes (why am I posting int' 3rd person?!) to secondary school and is studying for his GCSEs. He lives in the north-west of England. He has MSN & a webcam, as well a digital camera.

Meh - that's mainly me :)

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Hang on, let me go get the introduction i made for myself in the elite members area at dare....and copy....and paste.....and edit and expand..... and spell check.

I'm me, sum1(2) on getdare. I'm 21 and male. I'd consider myself a switch though more to the side of dominant. I just get these cravings to completely submit sometimes. Also i believe it's important for a master to understand what it feels like to be dominated.
On the kinks side of things i want to learn more on bondage and my slave and myself have been having a basic go at some orgasm control.
I'm in my final year at university and have no idea what I'm wanting to do next year.

Last edited:

Marc

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 21, 2007
London area, UK
www.getdare.com
Hi!

My main interests at the moment are in bondage and being, on occasion, submissive to my long-term partner. I also enjoy writing erotic stories. Unfortunately I have to work to live - still waiting to win more than about ?50 on the UK National Lottery...

I'm becoming more interested in being a general exhibitionist and considering becoming a registered life model as a means to experience more CFNM (but in a non-erotic environment!), having had previous experiences.

I'm also becoming more interested in experiencing a real-life, full-on, TorD game in order to find my true limits!

My personal details are in my profile.

Last edited:

scienceistasty

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 21, 2008
I'm AJ.

I don't have a specific kink that I'd really classify myself as. I have a bit of a schoolgirl fetish at times and I know have a tendency to pursue asian women a bit, but I've never had any interest in any specific fetish. This isn't to say that I wouldn't discourage the inclusion of them by a sig. other, but on my own, I've never pursued them. I'm here primarily to learn about these things because both as a sexual being (a being that has a sexual nature, not some sort of love-god... though I'm not above claiming I am in bed ;) ) and as a knee-jerk anthropology interest.

I'm 20 years old and am midway through my second year of college at a small private liberal arts school in the American midwest. I study anthropology and the Japanese language and more than a bit silly at all times.

Fiendish

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
I'm AJ.

I don't have a specific kink that I'd really classify myself as. I have a bit of a schoolgirl fetish at times and I know have a tendency to pursue asian women a bit, but I've never had any interest in any specific fetish. This isn't to say that I wouldn't discourage the inclusion of them by a sig. other, but on my own, I've never pursued them. I'm here primarily to learn about these things because both as a sexual being (a being that has a sexual nature, not some sort of love-god... though I'm not above claiming I am in bed ;) ) and as a knee-jerk anthropology interest.

I'm 20 years old and am midway through my second year of college at a small private liberal arts school in the American midwest. I study anthropology and the Japanese language and more than a bit silly at all times.

So you like Asian schoolgirls?

:p

tie_me_up_now

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 10, 2008
Im david. I have changed my name- to tie_me_up_now.
Im into s&m and bondage.

I am studying for my gcses as well as newslave . I am extremely good at coding and programming. So contact me for any websites or programs you want made.

Lonelyangel

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 12, 2008
East of England
Hey my real name's Joe i'm currently studying A levels in the East of England i take Government & Politics, English Language, Communication Studies and Psychology. I aim to go on study politics at Sheffield University (if i get the grades)

Fiendish

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
I'm a strawberry... Nuff' said.

You are not a strawberry, and here's why:

Strawberries are autotrophs. You are not, as evidenced by your use of the internetz. Therefore, I can conclude that you are in fact NOT a strawberry.

Try again

Strawberry

• Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 21, 2007
In my house
You are not a strawberry, and here's why:

Strawberries are autotrophs. You are not, as evidenced by your use of the internetz. Therefore, I can conclude that you are in fact NOT a strawberry.

Try again

Oh yea... Cos you're bound by "logical limits" is that right? Ever thought about the fact that when I was little, I was dropped into radioactive liquid?? I developed a self consciousness and limbs. How it happened? Don't ask me.

But know this: Everything is possible... Even that the world would suddenly turn pink. Go look up "The 10 dimensions" to see that I'm talking about.

You cannot prove me wrong on this, so go eat some cake :)

Fiendish

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
Oh yea... Cos you're bound by "logical limits" is that right? Ever thought about the fact that when I was little, I was dropped into radioactive liquid?? I developed a self consciousness and limbs. How it happened? Don't ask me.

But know this: Everything is possible... Even that the world would suddenly turn pink. Go look up "The 10 dimensions" to see that I'm talking about.

You cannot prove me wrong on this, so go eat some cake :)

I can prove you wrong, because 10 dimensions is predicated entirely on the existence of other dimensions that interact with this one- hell, it's predicated entirely on the theory that there are other dimensions out there. Are there? Possibly. Very unlikely, but yet possible. Then you need to account for them interacting with us, which I highly doubt they do, otherwise chaos would ensue pretty much all the time.

Your entire defense is based around a theory that has no hard evidence to back it up, only speculation.

Please try again, as I have proven you are not a strawberry :p

Strawberry

• Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 21, 2007
In my house
I can prove you wrong, because 10 dimensions is predicated entirely on the existence of other dimensions that interact with this one- hell, it's predicated entirely on the theory that there are other dimensions out there. Are there? Possibly. Very unlikely, but yet possible. Then you need to account for them interacting with us, which I highly doubt they do, otherwise chaos would ensue pretty much all the time.

Your entire defense is based around a theory that has no hard evidence to back it up, only speculation.

Please try again, as I have proven you are not a strawberry :p

You have no evidence that it's not true, thus you cannot prove me wrong :D

Plus: Chloe says it's true, so HA!

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
Getting back to the problem with the strawberries and the 10th dimension, we have to add that the math behind the string theory indicates that there are minimum 10 dimensions these dimensions could be inside the strings that are not one dimensional like in the first theory but a a roll of a multidimensional membrane. That could make our universe just a single 4 dimensional membrane in a multidimensional multiversum where there are uncountable n-branes (n standing for the number of dimensions). This would even be a explanation for the big bang as i could have been a "collision" of our membrane universe with another membrane universe producing the energies to make all the things we know. Now as we know that multidimensional membrane universes can collide there is of course the chance that it happened again. So there is a chance that the very small strawberry membrane universe collided with our universe and produced enough energies to produce the strawberries we all know, but what we didn't know was that one little being was also transfered during this collision and this little being from the strawberry universe got stuck in the girl we all know ... making her a human but also a strawberry :D

Fiendish

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
Getting back to the problem with the strawberries and the 10th dimension, we have to add that the math behind the string theory indicates that there are minimum 10 dimensions these dimensions could be inside the strings that are not one dimensional like in the first theory but a a roll of a multidimensional membrane. That could make our universe just a single 4 dimensional membrane in a multidimensional multiversum where there are uncountable n-branes (n standing for the number of dimensions). This would even be a explanation for the big bang as i could have been a "collision" of our membrane universe with another membrane universe producing the energies to make all the things we know. Now as we know that multidimensional membrane universes can collide there is of course the chance that it happened again. So there is a chance that the very small strawberry membrane universe collided with our universe and produced enough energies to produce the strawberries we all know, but what we didn't know was that one little being was also transfered during this collision and this little being from the strawberry universe got stuck in the girl we all know ... making her a human but also a strawberry :D

This assumes the string theory to be correct as well. Theories are not yet proven, thus theories. :p

depp

sysop
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Staff member
Nov 20, 2007
This thread has strayed a little off topic. The next post better be an introduction! :D

Strawberry

• Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 21, 2007
In my house
Thats the beauty of a conversation though.. it strays.. You don't keep talking about the same thing in real life, do you? Besides... there are no more people to introduce :(

Featured Threads

New Personals