Punish my pussy,ass and tits

Badstar

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 8, 2012
In two days I Will have some time to do some dares if that's what you wanna call them. Pics r possible but ill decide on that.
If I don't complete all parts of dare I will accept punishment.
Ill reply with if I have everything to do the dare/punishment with and if it's within my limits. Then ill complete them in 2 -3 days and post report and pics if there are any

What I have is ; wrist cuffs that connect, ankle cuffs that connect, rope, a small smooth dildo, a med veiny dildo, a large bumpy dildo, a small butt plug, a long thing of anal beads, a vibrator, a ball gag, colar and leash , whip, and other house hold items.(small rubber bands, tape,bobby pins,ect)

Like a punishment: multiple large items in all holes at same time,Food in and on pussy, ice, toothpaste,hot wax,anything with a lot going on in or on me ect
Hard Limits: Pee/shit, wedgies, public, lesbian,including anyone in rl, blood, eating cum or any food after its been on it in me,excessive edging ,peehole, excessive spanking, no writing, no fisting or fingering myself,any food in pussy that will cause infections
Female:*👯👅🚺26 pics are OK sometimes

Badstar

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 8, 2012
Correct. However I will have multiple days I can do things so as long as they are no longer than a hr at the most and then I may just have to do the rest on other days

Badstar

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 8, 2012
Soo I guess u can't read lol. Only taking them here or I prob would have posted names or other ways to contact me

dabeef93

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 6, 2016
United Kingdom
Indefinite spanking

My dare is quite simple. You are to spank each body part (pussy, left ass cheek, right ass cheek, left breast, right breast) till it is red -with your pissy, if it does not obviously change colour, do 60 spanks. Count how many spanks it takes to make it takes to make each red. Post a picture of each, as well as a before picture of your whole body (no face needed) so we can decide if you made yourself red enough. I hope you enjoy this dare. Please let me know when it has been completed.

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
Fill your ass with as much dildo as you can. Icy hot as lube. Then fill you pussy with ice rub icy hot good on your clit inner and outer lips. Then spread your lips exposing your clit and drop wax all over your clit and lips making it a sort of chastity.

Badstar

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 8, 2012
Fill your ass with as much dildo as you can. Icy hot as lube. Then fill you pussy with ice rub icy hot good on your clit inner and outer lips. Then spread your lips exposing your clit and drop wax all over your clit and lips making it a sort of chastity.

I don't have icy hot. Would toothpaste be ok

pilif888

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 20, 2017
I am unable to complete this dare. I will take a punishment. I do not have the items to complete it with

So your punishment will be water enema with at least 1 liter of water, then put your butt plug and wear it for at leash 1 hour. The more water the better. Plug should be hold by croth rope. You can also add the biggest dildo to your pussy if you want.

Last edited:

Badstar

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 8, 2012
I have done dabeef and dutchs dares. Ill post report n morn. To tired

Badstar

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 8, 2012

Ok so I started my using my small dildo and coating it in some toothpaste. I then inserted it into my ass. I then put some toothpaste over my pussy. It started to burn as I prepared the candle. I then held it up and it had a lot built up and took a deep breath and hurried and just dropped it all trying not to move around and stuff. My pussy was burning and felt stiff and covered. Very weird feeling. I then took it one more and used my vib on top of the wax and it vib my whole pussy until I came.

Featured Threads

New Personals