• Total voters

Humiliationsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 23, 2016
Newcastle
I am Amy, a submissive sissy slut under the ownership and training of my master (jm231163). I last came on Tuesday 21st November. Master says my next cum is scheduled for Friday 15th December, subject to me being a good girl. However I’ve been very good lately and he’s asked me to set up this poll to see whether you good people will allow me the privilege of cumming sooner or if I must wait until December 15th.

He has also requested that you leave suggestions or comments regarding how I could earn the right to an earlier cum assuming I am granted one.

Thank you

NaturallyCurious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 3, 2017
Lafayette, LA
Conditions

I say that you can cum today(December 4th), under the condition that your next orgasm will be at the end of Christmas day (December 25), and your next orgasm after that will be on New Year's day.
Merry Kinkmas!

Humiliationsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 23, 2016
Newcastle
Thank you for your comment. This would effectively mean trading 4 days off my current period of chastity, for another period which would be almost as long.

Looking at poll it looks like I have no chance of getting to cum before December 15th anyway. Although I am super impressed and surprised at the ones who have voted to let me cum sooner, perhaps they are also in chastity or a period of denial.

jm231163

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 25, 2017
It doesn't look like Amy is gonna get to cum early at this rate! The Poll will close on Friday evening with her fate decided by you guys so keep voting!

Continue to comment with ways to earn her orgasm as they might be used later instead.

Humiliationsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 23, 2016
Newcastle
Poll closed

This poll is now closed. Thank you to all that voted. As you can see, I did not get enough votes to convince my master to grant an earlier cum.

Featured Threads

New Personals