Pegging a Man

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
I'm trying to explain to my wife exactly how she'll feel when she takes me for the first time (pegging meaning putting on a strap-on and anally taking a man, btw), before I realized that I myself can't exactly say what it's like for a woman. So please, can any of you women help me to explain the feeling of taking a man?

Thank you

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
awwwwww really?

Well I shall reply as I am nice like that :p

It feels strange and a little wrong (in a good way) and the only time I have done it i felt nervous and like I was going to do something wrong. I think it just depends on the individual. I think when done right it would be fun and another way to give a guy pleasure and it does feel a little inpowering I have to say :)

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
Comment

When training a switch female one time, i allowed her to peg another submissive male (not myself i am strictly Dom) since it was her choice for me to train both her submissive and dominate side, i did just that.

Before the pegging session she was spoken to with the submissive guy (who was straight just very submissive so did what ever the woman said) about what it would be like and such, she strapped on the strap-on dildo and got behind him, after a few thrust (only took about 5-10 mins) she was done and as with all of the things she was allowed to do she wrote a journal of it and feelings towards it.

She said it felt freeing to be the one doing the thrusting versus the one being thrust upon, she enjoyed pegging that sub male and though my training of her is now complete she is currently in a switch-switch couple where the male allows her to peg him as well.

Reactions: RosalieWoods31

Mistress_Lexi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 27, 2009
I have done this a number of times with a number of my male slaves (all of whom enjoyed it by the way) and personally I find it to be a very big turn on.

The first time that I pegged a guy was awhile ago, at first it was akward and I was unsure of what really to do but once you get into the swing of it its very erotic.

I've found as well if the woman tries to be rough, they may end up hurting their pubic bone as the strap on can dig into it quiet alot when trying to go faster and rougher.

Overall though, it's brilliant.

dwayne1477

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 19, 2009
I loved it. I think its empowering for a woman to see her man ( a man) in that way meaning under her tip. hehe:D

LoyalSub69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 8, 2021
I'm trying to explain to my wife exactly how she'll feel when she takes me for the first time (pegging meaning putting on a strap-on and anally taking a man, btw), before I realized that I myself can't exactly say what it's like for a woman. So please, can any of you women help me to explain the feeling of taking a man?

Thank you
It feels like heaven energy is opening doors to sky, and u feel light coming inside

Reactions: RosalieWoods31

Az_uk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 8, 2021
London
The first time I was pegged by a complete stranger, i found it strange that she wanted to know a little more about me. Am i in a relationship, what is my gf like? Is she hot? What is the sex like? Do I love her etc. No personal details just those kinda questions. I had no idea why any of that was relevant to experiencing my first pegging. After all I had deliberately chosen to find someone who would maintain discretion. My personal little dark secret.

Now Im sure some doms may not adopt this approach but in my case, this lady (who has clearly pegged before) did. I realised why later.

It took a while for me to relax and open up but she was great it taking it slow and building up size with diff sized dildos and vibrators before the cock shaped one that was strapped on to her. I was a proper newbie.

Once she was thrusting, slowly but surely, it was me eventually that she had begging for her to thrust harder. Despite the sensation itself it was what she said that relaxed me and aroused me to unthinkable levels.

She'd tease me saying things like,
"So you have a hot gf, great sex but something led you to me didnt it!??".
"she wasn't enough was she? You needed something more didnt you?"
"Tell me! She cant give you what i can give you, can she!!?"
"..or is it that you cant be yourself? you just wanted to let go and be the REAL you, didnt you?!!!"
"..or ...maybe...pussy just doesn't cut it for you!!!!"

It was insane. The talk and getting inside my head was crazy.

Can anyone relate?

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020

Thank you
U can buy one of the inserting dildos for her strap on that way she feels getting fucked too if she isnt a dom and u get satisfied both

Sayuri

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 25, 2021

Thank you
Hi, I have very recently experienced my 1st time pegging and have written about it in my post 'New to FemDom'.
It's my honest experience and it was very empowering and enjoyable for both of us? It's at the bottom of the thread but it might be insightful for your wife? Go for it!

Featured Threads

New Personals