thedarkmaster156

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 4, 2017
24 year old dominant male seeking a 21-24 year old slave male

Hello and welcome to my ad.

Note: Please read the entire ad before responding.

Introduction

Hi, My name is Kyle, also known as thedarkmaster. I am a young but experienced master looking to have some fun with a new potential slave. I am very creative and can provide a variety of different forms of humiliation and punishments for the right slave. I also have a spare room where I can have submissives stay and serve from (for those previously based online and offline based).

Whilst I am fine with an online arrangement, the slave must be willing to put in the time required to serve me as well as having access to a webcam. In the longer-term I am hoping for a 24/7 type arrangement however obviously this is not always achievable so I am keeping my options open.

So what am I actually looking for in a submissive?
I am looking for someone who has similar likes to mine and is committed for the long term. Whether this be as a full slave or just an exhibitionist, that is to be seen.
Furthermore in my submissive I would like:
- Someone between 18 and 35 (I am quite strict on this so if you are over I am not the right master for you).

- Can have a conversation with me (this means not having one line messages)

- Has access to Skype or Kik and a webcam

- Is available to talk frequently!! (note: I work 9am - 5pm on weekdays so it will need to be outside of these times)

- Is within or capable of serving around the Australian Timezone of GMT +10

- Is looking to be dominated and understands this means giving up control (It's amazing the number of 'submissives' that do not understand this).

If this sounds like you, read on.

So what are my likes?
Major likes:
Exhibitionism (massive like of mine), Bondage, Orgasm Control, Housework, Humiliation
Masks (On Partner), Massage (Getting), Begging, Blindfolds, Body Worship, Cages, CBT, Collars, Gags, Leashes, Obedience Training, Ass Play, Canes and Crops, Chastity, Corner Time, Foot Worship, No Strings Housework, Objectification, Serving as a Maid/Butler, Wax play, Public Play (limited amounts).

What do I dislike?

Diapers, Fisting, Permanent markings, Family involvement, Anything illegal.

I’m super keen, how do I apply?
You can apply to be my slave by completing this application form: https://form.jotform.co/72948537766879.

If your not quite ready to be a slave and if you only want to be exposed and have me as the photo/video holder apply here: https://form.jotform.co/72950430466861.

Note: If you do not answer my questions in the surveys, you will not receive a response.

I am looking forward to reading some responses and hopefully finding the perfect applicant,
DM

• Kinks:
Exhibitionism (massive like of mine), Bondage, Orgasm Control, Housework, Humiliation, Masks (On Partner), Massage (Getting), Begging, Blindfolds, Body Worship, Cages, CBT, Collars, Gags, Leashes, Obedience Training, Ass Play, Canes and Crops, Chastity, Corner Time, Foot Worship, No Strings Housework, Objectification, Serving as a Maid/Butler, Wax play, Public Play (limited amounts).

• Experience:
I have had numourous online slaves in the past as well as one live in slave previously. The live in relationship ended during to the slave missing their family and online slaves have either disappeared or not responded to me.

• Limits:
Over 35 years old, will lie to me, will not commit, overly overweight.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals