Homemade Pussy Pump

wet_slut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 11, 2011
Hi all :)
I'm looking into making a homemade pussy pump as well as nipple vaccums.
Any suggestions appreciated!

CB7 + CB6000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2011
Automotive stores sell the vacuum pump you'll need. Go to a local one (Autozone for me) and tell them you need a vacuum pump. Say you're bleeding your brakes if they ask for a reason. That should give you a decent collection to start with. You'll have to make something for the pussy though.

ckret1

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 5, 2012
nipple pump

Hi all :)
I'm looking into making a homemade pussy pump as well as nipple vaccums.
Any suggestions appreciated!

get a snake bite kit..it works AMAZING on nipples, it comes with a few sizes of "cups" it has ALOT of suction, ifinto mild pain could be used on a clit

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
snake bitekit for nips, and vacume with crevice tool for pussy

jreap

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2011
for the nipples and clit buy some 5 or 10 ml syringes (dependant on nipple/clit size) cut the end off and make sure you remove all jagged edges. theese make some awesome pumps dependant on hot far tou pull them back.

For pussy swelling you could go to a vetrenarian practice and pick up some huge seringes (cattle/horse semen ones used for AI) these would cover the whole pussy i should imagine. Failing that stinging nettles will have the same sort of effect by making the labia swell.

pics4free

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 12, 2012
Depending on what you want to achieve...

Hi,

Not sure if you just want your pussy to swell or whether you
looking for an intense orgasm.... but you could try getting a variable DA sander....
The velcro ones are best, try putting it against your pussy through your panties, and start on 1 and work upto 5.....
if you manage to do this... let us all know how long you can stand it for ?
and how many times you orgasm.

wet_slut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 11, 2011
Yay!

Thank you all so much for the suggestions! I'll be heading to the store tomorrow to buy a lot of different sizes to see how they work out ;)
Anyone want to throw anything else to buy and try out my way before tomorrow?

SirD

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2021
Hi,
I know this post is super old, but it's still a good question.
How did it go with your project? Have others tried the same?
I found a guide to some some easy diy pussy pumps at https://kinkycow.com/homemade-pussy-pump-guide/ and want to give it a test.
In my opinion most of those ideas don't look terribly safe, have you tried any of them? I have had subs make nipple pumps out of syringes. Usually cut the squirting end and flip it over so the manufactured smooth flange side is against the skin.

Reactions: Bettyletty

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I don't see unsafe things but in a hurry I didn't see many great ideas. Heated glass is safe, syringe is safe and tested by cutting it. As I said, I am in a hurry but I like these 2 ideas.

Reactions: Bettyletty

Bettyletty

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 30, 2021
In my opinion most of those ideas don't look terribly safe, have you tried any of them? I have had subs make nipple pumps out of syringes. Usually cut the squirting end and flip it over so the manufactured smooth flange side is against the skin.
The heated glass does work to some extend. But it's a bit of a hit or miss.

Kbaby21

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 17, 2023
I want to try to make a pump. I have the bulb of a blood pressure cuff. A CPR mask and some tubing… the issue is the bulb. It pushing air instead of pulling. How can I reverse it?!?!?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I want to try to make a pump. I have the bulb of a blood pressure cuff. A CPR mask and some tubing… the issue is the bulb. It pushing air instead of pulling. How can I reverse it?!?!?
Sorry but this won't work. The bulb is only good for pumping air into the cuff, you can't reverse that flow as the squeezing action pushes air out into the tube. There is a one way valve to allow it to refill with air, air is sucked in but only by the action of the rubber returning to shape. If you restrict this in any way, like trying to pull air out of your mask it will just sit there and not do anything. It simply doesn't have the required power to do the job.

What you need is something that can work as a true vacuum pump and there are lots of things you can get for this. Take a look here for a small USB rechargeable pump ideal for this kind of play.

If you want something that works silently then a brake bleeding kit, available at automotive stores is almost identical to the pumps used in purpose made pussy pumps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted account

Featured Threads

New Personals