Introduce Yourself

Night-1991

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 10, 2009
Yeah, I get PM's from this guy, same message. I've told him to buy a dictionary and learn to type properly, learn the differance between male and female (I'm only seeking girls, and he PM'ed me with a proposition) and then, if still interested, get a sex change. Fingers crossed I won't hear from him again.

I actually got added by the guy on MSN.

Blocked right away though, the same message too!

Lokelake

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 1, 2009
Hi All

I am Lokelake, I too, am on Getdare. Right now, gd has all of my interests, so that is why my post count is very high here.

I am a 19 year old male, and I live in the US.

I attend college. I finished my freshman year. So, my second year wil be in the fall, as a sophore.

I go through different "interest swings" in a s/m relationship. Sometimes I am more interested in being a master,and other times, I am more interested in being a slave. Right now, I am more interested in being a master. I am not interested in being a switch.

I am religious. I am a christian. Now, some of you are probably asking yourselves of why am I on this site and gd? Well, to answer your question... I am not a perfect christian.

I have a forumm, but it is a relgious one. If you like, you can check it out:
http://archaeleonforum.netboards.org/index.php?sid=5283eabf5823a68839c04ccb4d6d070f

That's it for now. Bye all.

Lokelake

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
I don't see why a christian wouldn't be on this forum. I'm pretty sure there's nothing in the bible about tying up and spanking your lover.

prettypinktoenails

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 4, 2009
well, im 19/F/UK, hairdresser, love shaving my body - its the best feeling ever, i have short bleach blonde hair, im bisexual currently in a relationship with another lady, Alex who's just fantastic, im introducing her to the world of BDSM
i have msn, pm me for it, if you want to get to know me/get into an online relationship then go ahead, i'm more than happy to train new slaves as well x

Master_ofpain

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 12, 2008
hey

im master of pain

or masterpain on getdare

im always open to chat and share ideas

mddk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 20, 2009
uk
Hi I'm Masterddk, some of you know me from getdare.

I'm always more than happy to talk with anyone who shares the same interests so feel free to say hi

DDK

lifsvr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 6, 2009
ventured over from GotDare! I'm from Northern California, about half an hour away from our state capitol - home to Arnold Schwarzenegger! LOL

I'd love to find someone local to get together with!

ghost rider

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 14, 2009
eurochat.forumotion.com
hi there,

i´ve just registered here as it was recommended by someone on Getdare.com, i am a pretty open minded submissive kinda guy. I´m looking for someone to use me as their slave ( Only online though )

I´m on MSN, Pm me for my id...;)

Last edited:

Tord

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 13, 2009
Hi, I'm tord, I cam efrom getdare because I was old enough. My name on getdare is tord_player. Just thought I'd say hi.

Kitten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2009
Hey .__.
I flew over from getDare
Had enough of that place..

So now I'm hanging here.
Not much to say about me really..
I like reading and drawing
And I'm always up for a conversation, as long as there isn't too much chattalk involved =)

New and Shy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 15, 2009
Ohio
I'm a 29 yr old male from Ohio. I'm new to all of this but was curious about it and thought I'd join to try and find out what I like and what I dislike. I'm more of a lurker, but I'm getting better at expressing my likes and trying new things.

destinynh

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 14, 2009
New here, wanted to say hello

Hi, just signed up for the site a few days ago. i have been on other sites which have recently become stale to say the least, so i figured i would see how this one goes.
Never heard of ths getdare site everyone is speaking of, seems like a lot of you know each other from there. Anyway, i haven't really had the chance to roam around this site yet, so i am not sure if i know anyone else that is here, just wanted to say hello to everyone. :)

switcher

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 21, 2009
intro

i'm switcher, 38 male straight switch. medium experience, maximum hope.

dovechild

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 21, 2009
Southeast Texas
Hi I'm Dovechild..I'm 37 and hetro sub female from TX. I've been into kink side of things since I was 15. I got into the sub life about 2 years ago and enjoy many things..among them self bondage...sensory deprevation and bondage games.

I'm also a poet/artist/writer. I'm big time music fan and Depphead(longtime Johnny Depp fan..since 1987).

Peace....DC

Torturer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 1, 2009
hi
I am a 33 male sadist
I got the nickname Torturer because I prefer it if the sweet innocent lady I am playing with is not enjoying herself. Inflicting Pain or other unpleasentries, uncomfortable bondage, humiliation stuff etc. is a great turn on for me.

While I admit my main purpose for being here is to find new online play victims :) I do hope to find friends and good company too. Also always up for exchanging fun new ideas for hurting people.

NewfieGuyInHeels

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 7, 2009
Hey, as my name suggests, I'm from Newfoundland, and I LOVE high heel boots, and I wear them out often as part of regular trendy mens fashion.

I have a gf, and we're happy together, so sorry, so swaping threesoms, etc. We're just too much in love to share.

I'm like both being tied up and doing the tying, so I guess I'm a switch. I'm also into anal play, dressing up in kinky stuff and sometimes being made to go out in it, masturbation, sex toys, restraints, LOVE ball gags, etc.

I don't like incest, children, body mod or severe pain, scat, or animals.

But I would love to hear from anyone about anything and I also do pics cause I have a bit of an exhibitionist streak.

Shigeko

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 8, 2009
Hello, my name is Shigeko and I'm 19. I'm from Colorado , USA. I am a switch, but I prefer to be a slave....for now. lol I am very outgoing, friendly, and love to make people laugh even if its at my own expense. I am already somewhat trained, but I do need more.

I have a BF and we are very happy. He's just not dominate enough....

I like kinky pain, bondage, torture, punishment, feet, anal, water bondage. I also like RPing Loli-con (only because I look like I'm between the ages on 12 and 16), and toys. I only have makeshift ones though like bottles and stuff like that. I live in the middle of nowhere so with no credit card so buying toys really isn't at my desposal.

Crusher

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 10, 2008
Canada
I'm a 45 male who started out lerking on getDare. KT seems to have an older crowd over here, so I decided to come and check it out.

I think I lean to the dominant side and am curious about rope play. But I am just curious about the whole fetish thing. It is quite fascinating to see what others enjoy.

:eek: (This is tough.)

Hello everyone.

Last edited:

CollaredBlondie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 14, 2009
Hey everyone.

I'm from getDare too, and like others said, came over to investigate. I like the slightly older crowd KT has going on.

Not sure that there's much to say about me except that I'm a University student studying Creative Writing and I'm quite open for a chat. (MSN is on my profile) so feel free to drop me a line sometime.

CB x

Edit: Oh! I'm from the UK, *points to signature,* and I'm a naturally curious person; I love learning things

Last edited:

cat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 25, 2009
South UK

Hi I'm Cat, I also came over from getdare (as an 'older' member)...this seems like a more appropriate place to be :)

I'm experiencing being a Mistress for the first time and I have to say I love it....though I have had a slave before but not in a sexual way..(I'm just controlling) :D

I say I'm straight but I guess I'm 'curious'...possibly.

It's a bit quiet around here!!!