Mar 27, 2014
Home from work early so I have the rest of the day to myself, any suggestions

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
Looking forward to some more exciting tasks please do let me know what you want me to do for you

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
Still looking to find more tasks with this thread I'd you have anything just let me know

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
I have all day and night Saturday free to myself so would love to get plenty of tasks to keep me busy please? I'm in the UK so you can figure out when Saturday is for.me where ever you are

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
It's now 9:20 am Saturday home alone all day and night today help me with some tasks please

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
Full day alone tomorrow so will be looking for something to pass the time, any ideas and tasks welcome thanks :)

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
Free all day tomorrow once again, get your requests in jowett and I will get through as Mabyn of them as possible thank you

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
Home alone tomorrow all day if anyone wants to help with with some tasks and keep themselves entertained

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
It's been a while since I had any response to this thread so looking to try again, any tasks would be massively appreciated and I will report on all thank you

fakeasdays

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
May 3, 2015
U will model 3 different outfits for me. Each out fit u must do 5 different poses. I will pick my favourite outfit and make u do a strip tease

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
U will model 3 different outfits for me. Each out fit u must do 5 different poses. I will pick my favourite outfit and make u do a strip tease

OK sounds great thank you, please message me with more details about the poses that you would like and maybe a bit of detail about the outfits etc.

mistressanne01

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 18, 2017
mistress Anne

Hello greetings to you It is nice and joyful to find your profile .I thought is beautiful to make you a friend in this regard. My name is Anne a mistress and i'm seeking my new kinky Submissive Man, Slave,Sissy slut, Bimbo,Whore or a Pet,,,,I'll make your long time dream come true,I will break and remold you to my taste, which you will enjoy very well in pleasure with your body and soul together as you serve me as your Goddess like never before,To bring out whatsoever the potential in you with a caring,loving and superior Goddess,Bet it,It will be a long time relationship with me, i will like you to contact me direct to my box ( mistressanne01 @ g male dot come ) for easy communication, because i am not often here in this site.
mistress Anne

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
Hello greetings to you It is nice and joyful to find your profile .I thought is beautiful to make you a friend in this regard. My name is Anne a mistress and i'm seeking my new kinky Submissive Man, Slave,Sissy slut, Bimbo,Whore or a Pet,,,,I'll make your long time dream come true,I will break and remold you to my taste, which you will enjoy very well in pleasure with your body and soul together as you serve me as your Goddess like never before,To bring out whatsoever the potential in you with a caring,loving and superior Goddess,Bet it,It will be a long time relationship with me, i will like you to contact me direct to my box ( mistressanne01 @ g male dot come ) for easy communication, because i am not often here in this site.
mistress Anne

Sorry I'd love this kind of opportunity but I only use Skype kik or Snapchat if this is something you would consider please get back to me

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
Free this weekend, use me for your pleasure and entertainment pm for kik

Featured Threads

New Personals