Homemade nipple torture ideas

ehm

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2011
Get some beer bottle caps and bend them to clamp on your nipples.(works fine on clits too ;) )

Reactions: Nekhard

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
Go to the store (I found these at a dollar store - so you know this is a cheap idea) and get some of those small plastic hair clips - the ones with the interlocking little fingers. Get your nipples hard and then clamp one of these on each one. They are small enough you can even wear them under a bra - a really tight fitting one keeps them in place. Keep them on as long as you can stand it. Or better yet - as one person suggested - take them off every 5 to 10 minutes and rotate them 90 degrees and put them right back on (I have to try that one!).

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Go to the store (I found these at a dollar store - so you know this is a cheap idea) and get some of those small plastic hair clips - the ones with the interlocking little fingers. Get your nipples hard and then clamp one of these on each one. They are small enough you can even wear them under a bra - a really tight fitting one keeps them in place. Keep them on as long as you can stand it. Or better yet - as one person suggested - take them off every 5 to 10 minutes and rotate them 90 degrees and put them right back on (I have to try that one!).

There's no time like the present, sub ;)

Grab some clamps of your own choosing and give it a try, let us know how it goes! hehe

DrPickie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 21, 2013
nipple torture

Take the rings out of a lever arch file folder and use an elastic band to hold the handle down. Add increasing weights to it periodically

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
A lot of creative ideas in that thread. Thanks to all the posters!

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
If you are still in search of a nipple clamp or nipple torture I offer two suggestions.
  • The first is to take a pair of tweezers any pair will work. Position it over the nipple. The take a piece of string or dental floss and begin to wrap it around the tweezers. You can wrap the string/floss really tight for more pain or fairly loose so they are just barely pinching.
  • The second is to take 4 small squares of paper towel or wash cloth that you cut and soak them in hot sauce. Then take the squares and place them under any clamp you like so that there is a square on the top and bottom of your nipple between the clamps.

Has anybody tried this one? How does it feel?

bridle17

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2013
Clothes pegs

Get some wooden clothes pegs, and push some drawing pins or map pins through the ends. Use these as nipple clips.

If your slave has pierced nipples, hang heavy weights from the piercings, and get him to jog or maybe cycle along a bumpy track.

Kiran403236

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 30, 2013
i have done this

Take a clothes hanger that has clips on it for pants or skirts. There are adjustable clips that slide on the hanger. Move them over the nipples and clamp down. If you want it tighter you can wrap string or rubberbands. Then if you want to increase the pain use the hanger hook to lift things with your nipples until you pull them off.

i have done this few yesras back, it was very practical...hangers never goes off...i used to lift things like heavt filled bag,,,i also tried wooden chair

Kiran403236

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 30, 2013
try this if you have big boobs

I have big boobs so i can do that..

i put my nipple between the door frame and the door. the side of the door where is hinge attached with door frame. and with one hand i try to colse the door. it will squeeze my boobs badly between the door inner edge. then i slowly push hard to close the door and sloowly push my boobs out so that only nipples remains captured between door and door frame. now its upto me
more force to colse the door is more pain. when i can not bear more pain. then i stop and remain in that position. now i try to push my body away from the door withput opening it. it will strecth mu boobs and increase the pain. and due to streteching nipple will come out. that it time it is red hot..

uktomato

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 3, 2014
Try wrapping soldering wire (soft) around your or someone else's nipples. See how tight you can get it, and how much of the nipple you can wrap in it.

I try that before and her nipples almost a inch long and sexy

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
I try that before and her nipples almost a inch long and sexy

How about a photo contest and see who can provide the picture with the longest stretched nipple? Of course, there should be a ruler next to nipple on the picture.

selfsub

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 25, 2014
Use bobby pins (hair pins) on nipples. They can be adjusted in strength by repositioning the pin, can be worn underneath normal clothes, and hurt like hell!

Reactions: whitesatincd_ca

Dorothy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 28, 2014
Hot sauce on band aids taped across the nipples starts out mild, but gets very painful, the longer they are left on. There is the added little pain of removal, and the effect of the hot sauce (capsicum) lasts for several hours after they are removed.

This method works for males and females, and is suitable for self-torture, or with a partner.

hcfist

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
Bra full of thumbtacks of course with needles directed to Your tits :)

Kiran403236

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 30, 2013
mild acid, toilet cleaner

I did this today,
I have applied toilet cleaner (harpic) it contains some Hydrochloric acid. i have apllied on noth nipples and kept rubbing for few minutes and then left it for 20 minutes. it started itching
i have washed it. i saw some cuts on my nipple and even some what blood.
but they have become sensitive and i am enjoing

Reactions: LeonRoman

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
I don't think that's safe to do and would recommend not doing it.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Definitely not a good idea, chemical irritants react differently on different people but generally anything like acidic or caustic chemicals can cause problems that are not trivial as it can attack deeper layers of the skin. For making nipples super sensitive using some fine sandpaper or an emery board to slowly remove the tougher outer dermis will make them super sensitive and if taken too far may also make them bleed. If this occurs use a good antiseptic like Betadine, but this will still be only minor compared to the chemicals used in the post above!

Featured Threads

New Personals