Long term ass and pussy stretching and pain

LittleWhorekitty

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2015
My ass and pussy is too tight. My owner want can put whole hand my anal and pussy, same time in both. It's scares me. Now I can fit 4 fingers pussy and 3 anal. I need ideas how I can make my holes bigger. My owner said I need train every day...

I need also ideas for self humiliation, torture and pain. I want do crazy things, something really crazy.

Put dares to this topic, I reply with report.

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
It's such a shame that so many want their slaves to be bigger, tight pussy and ass is so much more fun to exploit. However:
Start by oiling up both holes and then inserting two fingers into your pussy and one in your ass every four hours, everyday, for a week, follow this the following week with three fingers into pussy and two into your ass. The next two weeks should be obvious.

As for crazy things pm me with some facts about you and I will supply you with some crazy dares.

KayeDX

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 12, 2016
I suggest you start with your pussy, but as romancer said make sure you use lube or an oil. Both of these areas have delicate skin that if torn is very susceptible to infection. Practice in a relaxed environment as well.

PM me or with your owner's permission message me on kik, REMOVED for dares.

Last edited by a moderator:

Featured Threads

New Personals