What to call a male Dom

mrandmsdare

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2015
Hey so my Girlfriend and I switch. Normally she is the Dom and she prefers that I call her master. Rather than the typical mistress, goddess ect. However this makes it difficult when I am a Dom. We both want mine to be different. However neither of us like Daddy as a name. The closest one that we have gotten to liking is Mister. Anyone got other ideas for names that she can call me? Thanks

also sorry moderators if this isn't the correct place to post this but i don't really know where this would go

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Sir is a good neutral but still dominant title. ill assume shooting down daddy means no variation of that dynamic.

any roles you play such as teacher professor doctor etc? those can be used as well.

mrandmsdare

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2015
Ya not looking for any of the variations on the Daddy title. Sir is not bad. Just still haven't really found one that is perfect. I like Sir more than she does. And no real roles that we stick with yet

SirJWins

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 12, 2017
Canada
Sir is the go-to title that I use. One of the benefits is that it can be used in a public setting since it's a relatively common title. I always find it hot when my sub wife meekly says "Yes Sir" when I correct her in public. It's a subtle assertion of domination that (most) people never pick up on.

dashinhrox

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 31, 2019
I call my dom "Sir" and "Daddy" all the time. He likes it. I was a first time dom when I met him and those just came naturally as he's 10 years older.

Featured Threads

New Personals