questoin for girls

Duke16

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 2, 2017
okay how much hair should a man have (i don't mean on his head but like on his legs, arms, chest and genetals)??

poetrylover828

<<::: Verified :::>> Panda ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2017
Well it doesn't matter much to me unless you expect me to be licking or sucking near it. I don't want to feel like Im trying to floss with your body hair. So pubic hair yes trim it down so I will want to go down.

Reactions: The king

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I'm a man but can confidently say it depends on the woman. Some love it super shaved, other like hair, some like it a lot. Women who like hair will find super shaved unappealing. Nothing about a woman on the outside will tell you about what she prefers. I would honestly ask women what they prefer as there really is no single answer. They will also be happy to tell you.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Yeah it really depends on the person. I personally hate hair especially chest hair it is not attractive to me at all. But again that's just me.

Eunice

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 1, 2019
Well it doesn't matter but it has this thing that attracts us so much.

missbibimbap

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 1, 2019
Well, my man have only a few hairs and it has always been that way (and I prefer it that way). I am not really sure but I feel like too much hair is suffocating if you know what I mean (haha) but it I am open to having too much hair, just not this time, I just want it to be nice and clean cut down there. You know for me, hygiene is everything.

Reactions: The king

phanuruch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
It depends on individual women. Some like it hairy and bushy, others prefer smooth and shaved.

monicaS27

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 31, 2019
Hmmm...I'm a bit picky when it comes to this...

The only part I like a guy to have a bit of hair on is the genitals...wierd, maybe yes, but I can't stand guys who insist on shaving their balls or whatever. Ew. I hate it. My bf only trims his every now and then and that's the way I like it. A fair bit of hair down there, not too much, but not bald either...that can become a ltitle annoying when it comes to bj's, but as long as he has hair there....I won't be complaining.

I don't like really dark, hairy arms....hmmm...I don't know, it realy depends on the guy.

Some guys suit quite a bit of body hair, others look gross. I had a guy I went to school with who had the hairiest legs...shudder...they were black, black hairs and he had really white skin....sorry, but PUKE...

My bf has olive skin, no hair on his chest, very little hair on his arms, light brown hair on his legs, a manly amount of hair on his goods, and beautiful dark brown hair on his head...this is my perfect image...

But he's my bf...of course he's perfect!! Lol

You will definitely find that alot of women will have totally different preferences to me...but that's life. You cannot go around pleasing everyone's tastes ALL THE TIME.

If you are insecure about it, then do something about it to make you feel better. Go to a waxing place and ask the girl what she thinks is best...

But please don't shave your legs...that's kinda gay...
tongue.gif

I have never had this problem. I have light, light blonde body hair and my whole life I have never had to shave my legs. It's just that it's really thin and light that from surfing I think it may be, it's kinda all just faded away.

Everyone is different. Some of us are hairy, some of us not. I wouldn't sweat about it too much...if your current gf is fine with it...well, she's the only one you need to please so what's the big deal??
smile.gif

All the best!!

Featured Threads

New Personals