Silicone Feet Toys

recount

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 20, 2009
I like feet, but the whole footgina thing is weirding me out.

It's kinda hot, though. :p

masterlaw

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2009
its bizarre just seen the pics, i`m big foot fan and pride myself on crackin foot/leg massage. But why would you want a fake foot, or should i really ask such a question?!?!?!

Think i`ll stick to a woman's foot i reckon, an that vagina foot thing yeah thats just werid!!!

footkiller

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 16, 2011
i always like a pretty girl's sexy feet, but the hole in the sole looks a bit strange

David002

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 2, 2011
If I ever couldn't get a girlfriend who would let me kiss her feet then I would probably turn to this. I would have to imagine a taste in my mind while doing things with it though.

The-Joker

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 22, 2011
I think the silicone would taste really strange. These are maybe for instertion? I know I have a huge fetish fo feet and being fucked anally by my mistresses foot is way up there on the scoreboard.

The one with the pussy is just plain weird!!

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I had a couple of posts here talking about gelatin. I bought a bunch of cooking gelatin to play with and made dildos a couple of times. It acts like human skin when you mix it with the lesser amount of water (like a spoon of water to a sachet). Bad part: it melts in time in contact with body temperature but still can be kept in the fridge and reshaped.

Featured Threads

New Personals