Someone Else

PunishmyClit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 8, 2014
Southern Coast, USA
Someone else will feel the softness of my lips on his as he kisses me deeply, possessively. His hands in my hair, holding me in place.

Someone else will see the pleasure in my pose, sitting at his feet with my head on his knee.

Someone else will see the love in my eyes as I kneel, naked. Awaiting his command, his desire.

Someone else will watch my soft hair cascade around my face as I lean forward, into position for him. Someone else will hear my quiet, "Yes, Master."

Someone else will watch me shiver at his touch as his fingertips trace my spine.

Someone else will watch my skin blush pinker with each impact of his hands. Hear my whimpers with each strike.

Someone else will explore the reddened heat of my flesh.

Someone else will hear the soft sigh as the cuffs tighten on my wrists and ankles. See the surrender in my expression, the tense excitement in my limbs.

Someone else will hear the gasps as his hands caress body. Cupping the soft swell of my breast, stroking the firm peak of my nipples, tracing the curve of my hips.

Someone else will smell the scent of my skin as his lips trail down me.

Someone else will feel the dampness of my desire, hear the moans of my need.

Someone else will feel the tightness of my canal as he fills me completely, my body stretching to accommodate him. Hear the sharp intake of breath as he moves, claiming me as his.

Someone else will witness the heat in my gaze as I watch him over me. See the flush of arousal in my face, for him.

Someone else will feel my channel clench in release, hear his name on my lips.

Someone else will cradle me, breathing in my scent, stroking my hair. Someone else will hear my sigh as I snuggle closer, flesh against flesh.

Someone else will twine with me as we sleep.

You could have had my body, my heart, and my soul. Now it will belong to someone else.

silverdarknight

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 18, 2010
Where is the 'wow' button?

Nicely said.

'Someone Else' is clearly going to be a VERY lucky person.

gotenwild9

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 8, 2015
Someone else will feel the softness of my lips on his as he kisses me deeply, possessively. His hands in my hair, holding me in place.

Someone else will see the pleasure in my pose, sitting at his feet with my head on his knee.

Someone else will see the love in my eyes as I kneel, naked. Awaiting his command, his desire.

are

Someone else will watch my soft hair cascade around my face as I lean forward, into position for him. Someone else will hear my quiet, "Yes, Master."

Someone else will watch me shiver at his touch as his fingertips trace my spine.

Someone else will watch my skin blush pinker with each impact of his hands. Hear my whimpers with each strike.

Someone else will explore the reddened heat of my flesh.

Someone else will hear the soft sigh as the cuffs tighten on my wrists and ankles. See the surrender in my expression, the tense excitement in my limbs.

Someone else will hear the gasps as his hands caress body. Cupping the soft swell of my breast, stroking the firm peak of my nipples, tracing the curve of my hips.

Someone else will smell the scent of my skin as his lips trail down me.

Someone else will feel the dampness of my desire, hear the moans of my need.

Someone else will feel the tightness of my canal as he fills me completely, my body stretching to accommodate him. Hear the sharp intake of breath as he moves, claiming me as his.

Someone else will witness the heat in my gaze as I watch him over me. See the flush of arousal in my face, for him.

Someone else will feel my channel clench in release, hear his name on my lips.

Someone else will cradle me, breathing in my scent, stroking my hair. Someone else will hear my sigh as I snuggle closer, flesh against flesh.

Someone else will twine with me as we sleep.

You could have had my body, my heart, and my soul. Now it will belong to someone else.
Are u looking for an rp body or master kik gotenwild9 if take I'm sorry

PunishmyClit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 8, 2014
Southern Coast, USA
If only things work like that, but we can dream, right? Nice story.

Oh I have no doubt that I will find a master who appreciates me in time. I wrote this because my former master abused and broke my trust, when I was absolutely devoted to him. So now someone else will do all things he won't.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. It made me feel a lot better to write it.

articfox97

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
good for you

Your post currently is attracting lots of attention. Also well writen good job.

Featured Threads

New Personals