alex.dietrich

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 19, 2017
Sub girl wanted

Looking for a sub girl to have fun with, better if into bondage, humiliation, beating, rape fantasy

analaddiction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 15, 2015
Female Slaves Only

Hiya! Im Edward, 25 From California. Sadistic Master Seeking An Anal Loving FEMALE Slut. I'm Spanish, I Can Speak Both English And Spanish. I Have Long Curly Hair, Big Brown Eyes, Tanned Skin And An Athletic Body.*

My Kink Life:
I Am An Experienced Dominant, Been In The Lifestyle For 7 Years, Both In Real Life And Online. I Would Consider Myself A Master With Daddy Dom Tendencies (I Do Love Aftercare) I Am A Strong Dominant, Assertive, Strict, Demanding, Commanding, Controlling, Disciplined, Caring, Fun, Visual, Clingy (In A Good Way) & Sadistic. I Love To Guide, Nurture And Mentor.

My Ideal Slave:
A FEMALE Lol Someone Fun, Caring, Attractive (As In Personality & Physically) Kinky, Open Minded, Attentive, Loving, Understanding, Obedient, Loyal, Overall Fun To Be With. Age Is Of No Preference Although Be Legal! I'd Take Anybody That I Can Mesh With Completely Than In Just 1 Thing. She Must Love Anal Tho!!!

Type Of Relationship I'm Looking For:
I'm Mainly Looking For Something Online Messaging Via KIK. I Know We Won't Always Be Available 24/7 Because Of Work, Family, Life In General So I'm Understanding Of That But I'll Damn Make Sure You Feel Like You're Owned When We Aren't Talking.

Kinks I'm Into:*
Anal (Giving/My Addiction) Control (Clothing, Grooming, Holes, Orgasms Etc.) Teasing (Mental/Physical), Orgasm Denial, Creampies, Humiliation, Bondage, Blindfolds, Online Play, Bodywriting, Pleasureable Pain, Degradation(Giving), Insertions, Panties, Household Items, Temperature Play, Pussy Torture, Nipple Torture, Spit Play, Pet Play, Asshole Worship (Giving), Public Play, Hidden Public Play, Ass Worship (Giving), Body Worship (Giving/Receiving) Wedgies, Enemas(Giving) Exhibition(Giving/Receiving)

Requirements For My Slave Are:
- Obedient
- Committed
- Attentive
- Funny
- Loyal
- Pictures Of Tasks/Punishments Given (Face Optional)
- Videos Of Tasks/Punishments Given(Face Optional)
- Kinky

If Youre Interested*KIK*ME@Edward8892

kroveg

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 12, 2017
slave looking for mistress

19 M USA
Looking for a mistress
I'm into anal and humiliation.
My limits are: scat/piss, extreme pain/blood.
I'm not too keen on sharing my face with you, but maybe over time that will change. :) Thanks for understanding.
kik: krovegc

PrincessHannah97

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 10, 2017
Ohio
Young Princess in search of subs.

My Likes are nearly endless, no really weird stuff. No blood, etc.
I’m search for obedient subs, slaves, pay pigs, mainly CUCKOLDS. Actively search for little cucks.
My Kik is thePrincessHannah97

jessriix

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 1, 2016
23f mistress, looking for young and hung sub to be my new toy ;)

I'll probably like you a lot if you're cute, kinky, skinny and have a big cock ;)
Kik is jessriix
Let me know what you're into ;) I probably won't reply if you're over 30 or don't have a pic

alex.dietrich

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 19, 2017
Looking for a sub girl to have fun with, better if into bondage, humiliation, beating, rape fantasy

Kik: alex.dietrich_dom
Snapchat alex_dietrich_dom

mintee_sub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2017
I am a pathetic, small dick, stupid horny slut. I know next to nothing about being a good submissive but I want to learn. I need a dominant woman to take pity on me and teach me how to be a good submissive. Please. I am only interested in serving females, so please no guys. Please message my kik mintee_sub if you think you can help me. Thank you for your time.

Deep

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 29, 2013
Padlocked balls

I'm going to be putting padlocks on my balls soon, then heading into town. They are very tight, and heavy. Hmu if you want to see.

Kik: seanbouncer
Snap: tiedcock

Queensheaven

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 3, 2018
Your Goddess needs to be pleased!
Are you a good boyslave here to do my every bidding and to please me?

Then send me a message ;p

Kik: queensheaven

jessriix

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 1, 2016
23f mistress, hit me up if you're cute and have some big balls for me to play with ;)

23f mistress, looking for a cute young guy to be my new sex toy ;) I'll probably like you a lot if you have big, low hanging balls and a submissive side. kik is jessriix
Get a fair few messages so probably won't reply if you don't have a pic sorry

deepsix

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 29, 2011
Dark Dreams
Submissive sub ready to serve a strong and dominant Master/Mistress. Obedient and will do most things ordered. Into pain, humiliation, exposure, degradation, spanking, CBT, nipple torture, being forced, control, etc. Would love to be put into an exercise regime to get me into shape. (I am generally pretty fit but could tone up a little).

Limits: open public, blood/scat/pee and involving family, and illegal stuff.

Kik me at pideepsix.

MajestyPleasure

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 8, 2018
29F Straight Lifestyle Domme Mistress Looking for the right slave...

29F Straight Lifestyle Domme Mistress Looking for the right slave...

Kik: AsianhotMajesty

MajestyPleasure

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 8, 2018
Asian Mistress from San Francisco, California

I have a passion to lead and to be in control. I have been involved in the lifestyle for awhile and have enjoyed the journey. I'm not interested in anything illegal or permanent harm.Though have been told I have a vicious side to me. My reputation is as true as My ideals: Dominant, Disciplinarian and slave conditioner. I am called MAJESTY because I have always lived a lifestyle of FEMALE SUPERIORITY.

KIK: AsianhotMajesty

Featured Threads

New Personals