Females into humiliation?

HumiliateGirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2016
So as you might know I really love to show pics of myself so others can humiliate me, tell me how ugly or whatever i am etc. And i was wondering if im the only one (WOMAN) who is into this? On this site i mean.
So if you are a woman who likes being humiliated, the same way as me, feel free to PM me.
Also i DONT do dares/tasks atm, so please dont pm me with such things.
Humiliation Cunt

HumiliateGirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2016
Hey, wanna tell us more? What kind of humiloation you into and how you realised you into it? You can pm me too if thats better

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
This is a fetish that always makes me curious because I cannot wrap my head around either side. I'd love too hear about what you ladies enjoy, how makes you feel and why you like ?

HumiliateGirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2016
Well im not sure about it either haha
i know that usually others say how good you look or how pretty you are, and there is something in, when someone says the opposite. something kinky. yes, tell me that i have horseteeth, but you still wanna fuck me or fuck my throat...it just makes me horny
and of course there is the other side, where its not necessarily sexual. so the basic idea is the same, but it just turns me on when others tell me what they really think of me (with a little humiliation in it of course).
So yea, basically jsut makes me feel horny.
Im not sure if this made any sense haha, i cant really explain it either.
Cunt

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Interesting question and even though I don't relate to the specific kink of body shaming and degrading (apologies if I interpreted it wrong) that the OP is asking about, I am still keen to answer the question by adding my personal preferences, views and experiences on the broader category of humiliation hoping I am not digressing much...lol

I have a complicated relationship with humiliation. When I was new to kinks (and quite vanilla), I did not quite understand it as a kink and many a times took it as a personal insult. Even now unsolicited humiliating or degrading comments by random people is something not acceptable to me. However, having said that, in the past year I have actively explored my submissive side which has broadened my kinky horizons and I now have a relatively better understanding and more mature outlook on the subject.

I have figured that once I can trust a play partner enough that no matter what is said or done in a session, the mutual respect and admiration for each other remains intact between two individuals, it is healthy for me to explore. I first got introduced to humiliation when I did tasks on submissive poses and objectification. I have found that what appeals to me most about these aspects of humiliation are the enhanced feeling of submissiveness and being subjugated by someone in authority and control.

My interest in the subject further increased when I was given a task of masturbating in a submissive position. Now this small step was significant as it combined one of my likes with a kink I was hesitant to try due to pre-conceived notions of it being 'embarrassing' to be performed in front of someone but after doing it I felt it promoted me to feel blushy and turned on as it enhanced the feeling of intimacy and gave me a sense of my body (and mind) belonging to or under control of someone else which I think is a turn on for many subs. Since then I have tried a couple of humiliating (maybe degrading) tasks like crawling with objects in mouth.

The above are just examples of kinds of humiliation that I have explored and why they appealed to me!! The bottom line is that this is a highly subjective topic and for me, I am only comfortable to explore it with someone after building a foundation of trust, friendship and mutual understanding of each others preferences!!

HumiliateGirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2016
Wow, thank you, i loved it, and you helped me understand better why i love it actually.
Im hoping there are more females into this (sorry guys, you have to make your own thread haha).
Cunt

HumiliateGirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2016
Any other gals into it or interested in this?
Maybe the topic is too specific haha. Or just not enough women are here
Cunt

HumiliateGirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2016
yep, you are right haha
can you tell us what you like in it? more details are always nice :)
Cunt

Dom&thefox

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 29, 2017
i enjoy humiliation - but more being made to be humiliating things, being called names is pretty low on my list. i enjoy bimbofication/objectification + petplay because they alter your state of mind and change your appearance and mannerisms from your daily self. it makes you feel submissive and also puts the person humiliating you in a very dominant postition of power which is also a turn on. when you're really close to your dom(me), humilation play is very intimate and displays a lot of trust for both parties. i think it's so addictive because there are so many different types of humiliation play to explore, and it's so taboo in our vanilla lives, it's nice to have a place to explore those feelings and experiences without much judgement.

-thefox

Reactions: panda123422

Chloesexslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 15, 2017
I love both... Bering forced to do things (most of all to show off in public or fronting audiences) and verbal humiliation. But not that I'm ugly or that I'm not pretty... I prefer when people say " you are pretty but such acdirty fuckwhore" or show us your wet pussy bitch... you know what I mean ��

HumiliateGirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2016
Holy
sorry everyone i was pretty busy!

thank you thefox! yes i really agree with what you said. thank you for your honest reply!

thank you chloe! yes i totally know what you mean hehe

and thanks naughtyslut as well! feel free to say what kind of humiliations turns you on the most

Cunt

Chloesexslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 15, 2017
I German the words are very hard... and i like it really degrading! In English the meanings are the same but it's sounds not so hard e.g.

Dirty whore ... an y or e is in German sweet ... when you see Childs with the Name Paul e.g. You say Pauly... so is sweet...

The same in German is "Dreckshure" that's hard! And makes me wet :)

HumiliateGirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2016
Thank you! Just checked your profile and you mean facebook humiliation as well or other?

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
I love humiliation but more the name calling side of it verbally. I love being told how much of a slut I am or how I'm only useful for my holes. Physically I do love body writing, having no control over what written on my body really turns me on aswell as humiliating positions. It really makes you feel more submissive and controlled.

Featured Threads

New Personals