Status
Not open for further replies.

heyheyjd

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 26, 2015
So my interest in CBT began when I was about 17. I realized that the idea of having my most precious body parts tortured gave me a huge thrill. For 3 years I self tortured my cock and balls, until September. I met a man online (by complete chance) who works for a fetish network that runs a bunch of bdsm kink themed websites. One of them is an extreme CBT website. He told me about this and our conversation developed into him asking if I wanted to be in an extreme torture video on his site to which I said yes!

The video was finally shot yesterday, and it was an awesome and incredibly painful experience. I signed off on my contract that I was willing to do any kind of cbt as long as no permanent damage was done. Permanent marks were ok in small amounts I signed off to as well. I will explain what happened to my dock yesterday in great detail.

The shoot began with some insect play. They had worms climb all over my dick and balls first. Nothing really happened here except that they crawled all over me. They then moved on to having me stick my dick into an enclosed box that had cockroaches in it. I couldn't watch but willingly stuck my dick into the box as they filmed.

Then we moved on to the real torture. My shaft skin was pierced in four places and hoops were placed through. String was then attached to the four hoops and pulled taught. First up was electro play. About 8 minutes worth of electro play was recorded as moved around my cock and balls. Hot wax was next. They used a urethral spreader and dripped wax into my cock everywhere, and then dripped it into my cock until about an inch and a half of my urethra was plugged with wax. When they removed the spreader they pushed the wax out of my cock by stroking my dick upward.

Next came needles. 4 additional needles were pierced through my shaft skin and 6 were pierced through the head of my dick. They crushed my balls while this was happening.

And then it was over. My lightly bleeding and extremely sore cock was free at last. The video is already online and I'd be happy to link via pm for anyone curious!
could i get the link please?

freebird68

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 27, 2015
north west
please

please pm me the link,,as am into getting into this stuff myself, not done cock torture yet but ive bought nipple clips, one set has a chain, the other has 64gram weights.
thanks

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
The original poster hasn't been on since October 2014. If someone actually has the link let me know and I'll open it back up but for now let's lay to rest what appears to be a dead thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals