KinkTalk Chat IRC

depp

sysop
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Staff member
Nov 20, 2007
I've started testing an IRC based chat for Kink Talk.

You can access the new chat by selecting the "KinkTalk Chat" option on the menu bar. In coming weeks the chat will be further integrated into the site.

slavemichi

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 29, 2008
Florida
FINALLY!, just what the site was needing

Wow, banned member already? I may be wrong but I had thought this was fairly new...

Anyways. Am I looking at bad times or is the chat just as inactive here as it is in getDare? :( I hope eventually there are more chatters.

lydiab6

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 15, 2008
Maybe its just my computer, but the chatroom is odd, and I'm not sure if it working properly. You type, but not see who else is online. Additionally, I clicked some button and it brought up the source code, I'm not sure if that is supposed to happen. It still just looks very raw. Any chance it will be updated in the near(er) future?

Slave2008

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 12, 2009
Wow, banned member already? I may be wrong but I had thought this was fairly new...

Most excellent, nothing better than live real time chat..........NJ!

Anyways. Am I looking at bad times or is the chat just as inactive here as it is in getDare? :( I hope eventually there are more chatters.

As time permits I plan on living in the chat, the more the merrier I always say

electro

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 6, 2008
I'm practically living on the channel for some months, sometimes seeing people join, then leaving in some minutes after no response. When i recognised someone was there, he/she is usually not there anymore... Anyway, i still hope there will be life at that place sooner or later! *stays*

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Depp, would it be possible for you to post the server details and stuff, so people who have IRC clients can login through them rather than using the java thing?

depp

sysop
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Staff member
Nov 20, 2007
I'll edit them into the chat page. In the meantime...

Server: irc.vbirc.com (port 6667)
Room: #kinktalk

lydiab6

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 15, 2008
I don't knwo if it is supposed to happen, but I was randomly searching my user name via google, and chats from previous convo's I had had via kinktalk chat room came up in the search, You may want to disable that function(IE dont save chats? maybe?)

Just thought someone should know.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
DEpp: I know what will happen but........

I can't find the suggestions page so I will put this here:

There is a site where the pictures go in the postings and it would be nice to avoid that and make it so that members have to go to each others profile picture boxes to see the posts thus increasing the use of the profiles.

And now I will go and log out cos I have something else to do and the suggestions page will appear!!!!!

timetoshine

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 9, 2010
It says the IRC is disabled when i click on the link in the first post. i can find it anywhere else.

Featured Threads

New Personals