• Male
  • Slave
Feb 26, 2017
Dortmund
ONLINE NOW

Teamviewer:
577 914 848
pass: 123456
If I am online, please chat shortly with me through the teamviewer/anydesk chat. Also like if you tell me what you are doin while you leave me useless then infront of the computer, taking over my computer. Making me do tasks infront of the computer while I can just watch. And maybe tell me to be gentle and nice, just taking a look around, but then turn out as Dr.Jeckyll and lock my keyboard, telling me through notepad what you do and tasks I have to do.

Limits should be set by master. Facebook limits: no personal messages to friends in my list, no public posts, nothing what friends can see. . Membership to groups etc is completely ok. Please no Teamviewer update, as I do have premium in that version. Thanks.

Online for 1.5 hours from now on

or if you want another time, send me a private message here and we can set a time to meet online.

guy348

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 8, 2017
LOGIN NOW ---STILL UP---
18 m nude pics and vids of myself, control and do as you like
5'2, shaved and cut. 4.5inchs
No social media

maybe post a crags list add for me
show me off and spread me around

teamview: 721600998 pass:enter123
anydesk : 480663825 pass: enter123

slaveDominik1982

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 26, 2017
Dortmund
ONLINE NOW

Teamviewer:
577 914 848
If I am online, please chat shortly with me through the teamviewer/anydesk chat. Also like if you tell me what you are doin while you leave me useless then infront of the computer, taking over my computer. Making me do tasks infront of the computer while I can just watch. And maybe tell me to be gentle and nice, just taking a look around, but then turn out as Dr.Jeckyll and lock my keyboard, telling me through notepad what you do and tasks I have to do.

Limits should be set by master. Facebook limits: no personal messages to friends in my list, no public posts, nothing what friends can see. . Membership to groups etc is completely ok. Please no Teamviewer update, as I do have premium in that version. Thanks.

Online for 4 hours from now on

or if you want another time, send me a private message here and we can set a time to meet online.

KinkyNudist

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2016
do you want to control a real Facebook account using TeamViewer?
kik me and lets set rules!!

Thebigskip

<<<<Verified>>>>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2014
Take over my new computer ive left all my kinky pics and vids right on the desktop for you.

My getdare, kinktalk, and fetlife are open for you to do anything youd like with.
and my local craigslist personals just if you feel like making me regret this

725 018 539

bndgslave

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
May 12, 2014
Online Now

Please take over my laptop and control me. I have toys.

818 994 432

Kik also possible: bndgslave

slaveDominik1982

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 26, 2017
Dortmund
ONLINE NOW

Teamviewer:
577 914 848

slaveDominik1982

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 26, 2017
Dortmund
ONLINE NOW

Teamviewer:
577 914 848
As Teamviewer seems to have some problems, i have Installed anydesk as well:

Anydesk:
dominik-pc-155@ad
pass: montag1982

Thebigskip

<<<<Verified>>>>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2014
Take over my new computer. it doesnt have much on it yet but ive left all my kinky pics and vids right on the desktop for you.

My getdare, kinktalk, and fetlife are open for you to do anything youd like with.
I will be bent over with my ass facing the screen for 30 minutes if you feel like forcing me to be your newest blackmail slave i wont stop anyone from doing anything until times up

725 018 539

Kantdam

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 14, 2016
299 748 911

Start cam, say how i have to show myself and take pics with my camera.
also face etc..

Just do whatever u want to do.
Control accounts etc..

Young slave searching a mistress or master i do what u want kik is Kantdam94 Also into: Teamviewer Pics Vids Kik Control Accounts Forest Car Humilation Blackmail etc.

slaveDominik1982

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 26, 2017
Dortmund
ONLINE NOW

Teamviewer:
577 914 848

Anydesk:
dominik-pc-155@ad

Edit/Delete Message

amne3

Banned
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 31, 2015
anyone want to teamviewer or anydesk onto my pc and look thru/expose my pics and files? 567 414 779 pw: 123456

slaveDominik1982

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 26, 2017
Dortmund
ONLINE NOW - but in bed

Teamviewer:
577 914 848
pass: 654321

Anydesk:
dominik-pc-155@ad

Limits should be set by master. Facebook limits: no personal messages to friends in my list, no public posts, nothing what friends can see. . Membership to groups etc is completely ok. Please no Teamviewer update, as I do have premium in that version. Thanks. Nothing that has to do with my friends, family and work collegues. Respect that, please.

Online for 7 hours now till I wake up. So its all yours till then. If you have done anything, leave a message on the desktop please.

Pics can be found in drive F.

angrex

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 6, 2016
ID: 381 866 019
Pass: 5211
Anything you want, do not black screen. No limits, be welcome.

iwant2sucu

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 9, 2013
london
Teamviewer 312 678 048

Password 584pxg

Anydesk 694 456 784

Password bisissy69

Ammyy Admin 38 626 742

Password 96701

Last edited:

Kantdam

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 14, 2016
299 748 911

also face etc..

Control accounts etc..

Young slave searching a mistress or master i do what u want kik is Kantdam94 Also into: Teamviewer Pics Vids Kik Control Accounts Forest Car Humilation Blackmail etc.

iwant2sucu

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 9, 2013
london
Teamviewer 312 678 048

other password 723thz

Perm Password bisissy69

Anydesk 694 456 784

Password bisissy69

Ammyy Admin 38 626 742

Password 61871

Last edited:

Kantdam

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 14, 2016
299 748 911

also face etc..

Control accounts etc..

Featured Threads

New Personals