Danny.big.boi

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 1, 2013
Please

Please somebody use me. I havent cum in 2 weeks.

I am straight. 25 sub.

Will give any info wanted if thats what you are into. Will show face. No limits.

Kik is danboi7000

mintee_sub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2017
I would very much like for a sexy dominant woman to take me under her wing and “show me the ropes” so to speak. I’m new to all this and am very eager to learn and experience as much as I can. Please message me on kik mintee_sub thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

deepsix

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 29, 2011
Dark Dreams
Dominant, male, 26 YO. Fit and athletic. I mainly work with female subs, but I am open to fit male subs too. I am interested in many things and it is okay if you sometimes just want to talk.

My Kik is pideepsix. Chat me up, and we can talk.

KinkyNudist

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2016
Kik me in the next 2 hours.
If i don't reply within 15 secs you will ask me 10 no questions with ONLY limit no password.
If i don't reply within 20 secs the information you have is no longer consider private or secret.
If i don't reply within 30 secs for each question you wanna expose i have to provide a pic. Pics can then be posted by you on kinktalk with the info you wanna expose.

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
My Kik is OnlineHumiliateSlve. I'm a 23 year old woman looking for a strictly online master or mistress who will call me dumb and make me feel stupid and talk down to me like I'm the dumbest, most airheaded, vapid bitch as often and as much as possible. Please read my likes and limits on my profile carefully before contacting me! Thank you!

Neverendingthirst

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 18, 2017
Tools: Rabbit vibe, vibe wand, three anal plugs (S, M, L), three beaded anal plugs (1, 2, 3 beads respectively) inflatable vibrating butt plug, 3 dildos (5", 8", 7"
black ribbed anal dildo), clit vibe, nipple clamps, wooden spoon, 25 ft of rope, ball gag, penis gag, collar, Lovense plugs and g spot toys.*

Not Okay: Illegal, permanent, public, pics/videos, bathroom, blood, needles, extreme pain, bladder control, tasks that interfere with life/work/school.

Okay: Masturbation, oral, edging, orgasm control, anal/training, nipple play, spanking, body writing.

Female, 27, submissive. Looking for fun and tasks and if the connection is right (this will take a while so be prepared to talk and get to know me) a kik relationship with a dom/domme. Kik is neverendingthirst. Hit me up but please read my limits first so you are informed.

restrainedguy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 13, 2017
Submissive guy here looking for a domme to use me for her own enjoyment. My kik is restrainedguy

Jaobart

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 18, 2017
Females only

A good start would be that my name is Jake I'm 20 and from Scotland but have recently moved to Wales. I have been a submissive for around 6 months and while I do have a little experience I still have a considerable amount to learn. My ideal domme would be someone who is online the same time as me, is very harsh but fair and pushes me to achieve. I am also looking for a female dominant. (Just feel I needed to point that out.)

My main likes include:
-Pain
-Pet play
-Bondage
-Spanking
-Rules
-Tease and denial
-Edging
-Hypnosis
-body writing

My dislikes include:
-cum eating
-Pee play
-Extreme pain
-Anal (never tried)

My hard limits also include
-Illegal
-Incest
-Friends and family
-Public
-Social suicide
-Poop and vomit
-Sissy
-blackmail

A small side not I generally won't show face straight away as I need to fully trust you first. Hopefully you can understand but I have been threatened once or twice with exposure. The matter was resolved however it wasn't a nice experience.

So thanks for reading my ad and I hope to hear from you soon. My main points of communication would be Kik and Skype however I will probably reply quicker on Kik.

Kik: rugby_player.

boy4567

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2013
Humiliation and exposure

I am free all night and ready to be humiliated and exposed by the right woman. kik is boy4567

mintee_sub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2017
Currently have the house to myself, and feeling very adventurous. Anyone wanna have some fun with me? Kik is mintee_sub. I’m waiting...

bluelampost

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2016
Switch looking to play

Hello -

Can play either role for the right woman. hmu at bluelampost.

SadForest

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 1, 2018
18 years old boy

My kik: SadForest2727

Attachments

• IMG_20180831_073325_279.jpg
    IMG_20180831_073325_279.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 21

FinleyAndrew18

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 21, 2017
Wisconsin
Finleyandrew18 is my kik.
Very horny, into denial, pee, humiliation.
Small penis and chubby
Chastity cage on the way (just ordered smaller one online)

tangula

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 5, 2011
Kik: tangula
Age/gender: 34, Male
Sub or Dom: For this purpose, sub.

What you are looking for:
I'm looking for more or less casual interactions with one (or more, depending on the casualness and availability) persons. Starting with play based on explicit agreement, for example less/worse outcome of games (ie. the walks etc I have already posted, but then more (or if you desire much less) private.
Obviously more free reign (what'll be more fun for both) when trust and knowing is built better. [I'm also on getdare ;)]

Ashes&Snow

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 12, 2015
WanderLand
Kik:linklovethat

Age/gender: 20, Male

Sub or Dom: Sub

What you are looking for:
Anyone to give me dares when im in public or one time domination session hehe

jennbunny94

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 12, 2018
i love being used & shared

i’m lolita, i’m a sub. i love my nude pictures & veideos being shared and used to beat off. i love being used, humiliated, shared, and in pain. i’m a huge brat. i send everyone nudes, i take requests, and only ask in return that you show me who you shared me with. think of me like the free version of a sex worker!

write me on kik: jennbunny94
my post on temp.exposed: t-e.link/d41c02c8-89e

only limits: scat, blood for the sake of blood

come play with my body!!

Attachments

• 251A5CA1-7DBE-444E-9F5C-BC49D18AA45D.jpg
    251A5CA1-7DBE-444E-9F5C-BC49D18AA45D.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 137
Reactions: Weepabs

Neverendingthirst

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 18, 2017
Tools: Rabbit vibe, vibe wand, three anal plugs (S, M, L), three beaded anal plugs (1, 2, 3 beads respectively) inflatable vibrating butt plug, 3 dildos (5", 8", 7"
black ribbed anal dildo), clit vibe, nipple clamps, wooden spoon, 25 ft of rope, ball gag, penis gag, collar, Lovense plugs and g spot toys.*

Not Okay: Illegal, permanent, public, pics/videos, bathroom, blood, needles, extreme pain, bladder control, tasks that interfere with life/work/school.

Okay: Masturbation, oral, edging, orgasm control, anal/training, nipple play, spanking, body writing.

Female, 27, submissive. Looking for fun and tasks and if the connection is right (this will take a while so be prepared to talk and get to know me) a kik relationship with a dom/domme. Kik is neverendingthirst. Hit me up but please read my limits first so you are informed.

Reactions: AmvetSB

Featured Threads

New Personals