OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
My Kik is OnlineHumiliateSlve. I'm a 23 year old woman looking for a strictly online master or mistress who will call me dumb and make me feel stupid and talk down to me like I'm the dumbest, most airheaded, vapid bitch as often and as much as possible. Please read my likes and limits on my profile carefully before contacting me! Thank you!

KinkyNudist

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2016
Kik me in the next 2 hours.
If i don't reply within 15 secs you will ask me 10 no questions with ONLY limit no password.
If i don't reply within 20 secs the information you have is no longer consider private or secret.
If i don't reply within 30 secs for each question you wanna expose i have to provide a pic. Pics can then be posted by you on kinktalk with the info you wanna expose.

Cs3

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 27, 2018
19m looking for mistress or mommy

My kik is cornsnake3

DGHT34

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 19, 2014
dght34

if anyone (pref ladies) want to talk exhibitionism / sub / dare /exposure

drummer030303

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 26, 2014
Currently on kik

Currently chatting on kik. My kik is sub_guy_247 I currently have in my hand a 9" black dildo. Someone come instruct me how to fuck myself. ;)

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
My Kik is OnlineHumiliateSlve. I'm a 23 year old woman looking for a strictly online master or mistress who will call me dumb and make me feel stupid and talk down to me like I'm the dumbest, most airheaded, vapid bitch as often and as much as possible. Please read my likes and limits on my profile carefully before contacting me! Thank you!

Reactions: sgtfane

Submissivemale99

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2018
Im an 19 y/o submissive male. I love to do tasks and take photos to strangers in the internet. I have a dildo, a ball gag, spreader bar and nipple clamps, a butt plug, Im in chastity and I love to tie my balls and do humiliating things.
I dont want to talk, I just want to show myself, so you dont have to be polite, you can start the conversation calling me a slut and telling me what you want.
I dont want to see your dick either, I just want to show myself.
Limits:, scat, blood or do anything public.
Kik: submissivemale99

Attachments

• IMG_20180805_194552784.jpg
    IMG_20180805_194552784.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 13

AJason

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 28, 2018
My kik is AJason1414. Looking for anyone who wants to train me to be the best submissive I can be.

cuchulainn

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 31, 2018
Trick or Treat

Happy halloween I need to be punished, humiliated as i have been told I've been found lacking the skills to be obedient.

Male or female I must do as I am instructed for up to 6 hours. Prefer females but will do as asked by whoever has the desire to control me.

Likes dislikes can be discussed over kik

Kik: Trv2000

contmycomp

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 12, 2015
Im sending full nudes with face to anyone that asks for it
Kik is vux123

deepsix

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 29, 2011
Dark Dreams
I am 26/M/US looking for a M/F sub or switch. I have been on both sides of the D/S spectrum but have not experimented with switch-ing before. I am open to either F or M, though prefer F. If you are M please be fit. I am into most things, but in particular pain, giving tasks, control, chores, denial, humiliation, some CD and most things not my limits. Limits are: no blood/scat/pee, no social suicide, no involving family or minors and no public.

In my last long-term D/S relationship I also spent a lot of time just chatting about non-kinky stuff. That was fun too, specially when combined with sexually laced innuendo and random tasks or requests.

Last edited:

Deran

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 3, 2016
Are you submissive? Do you like and crave attention? Do you want to explore and develop your submissive side in a fun and playful way? Then you're in the right place..

My name is Wes, 25 years old, relaxed but, dominant male. A nice, strict master with 6+ years of experience.

I am looking for two additional ladies to train next to my current slave..

The pictures in this post are from my current slave.. (added with her permission!) They are there to give you an idea what is possibilities are..
I am very open-minded and therefore have room for all kinds of kinks and fantasies. Everything is negotiable and almost everything is possible.

Before all the fun begins, we'll discussing what you want and what you're looking for. Your wishes are paramount and during the play they will be taken into account. Clear agreements are made. For both you and me. Rules... Very important!

After a period of time, good click and mutual trust, it may just be that I treat you from time to time with new lingerie and toys. (This is not a must so you're allowed to decline!)

Are you interested and do you want more info? Then you can pm or contact me via kik: Deranba

Attachments

• 2018-11-08_20h38_08.png
    2018-11-08_20h38_08.png
    708.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 2018-11-08_20h38_56.png
    2018-11-08_20h38_56.png
    699.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 2018-11-08_23h14_02.png
    2018-11-08_23h14_02.png
    923.5 KB · Views: 52
Reactions: Edgeme_exposeme

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
icon1.gif

Reactions: Bambimaster

Loveexploring

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 20, 2018
Looking for guys to chat with me and my slut online...kik burton45tr. she likes being verbally abused. She is not there to perform for you though, and pics will be at her discretion...
Limits: No meets; pics as and when;

Come and join us :)

Silver_mike

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 7, 2016
Well, I have been out of the enviroment for about a year due to job and school, but now I have some time to come back. I´m a switch, looking to talk to some girls who want to pass the time, maybe formalize a long-time relationship. Since I´m a switch, as a slave, I can be very obedient, my limitations are my family, public exposure, pets, blood, or injuries and anal play (since it's a lot of trouble at least for me to get ready), as a master, I'm very creative, can put you in several situations in the edge of your normal life, just to break the routine. I respect completely your personal limits, because I know what implies to take this out of a game.
If you are interested, send me a KIK at miguel_ace96

Featured Threads

New Personals