MissFemdom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 2, 2015
Germany
madamefemdom.wordpress.com
Thanks for your comments Fantage. They are much appreciated.

Here we go with a new story. I found this facesitting story on internet but I couldn't find the author.

Enjoy the diabolical game of Colin.

If you are the author of the story, please, do not hesitate to contact me and your name will be published.

Dear readers, comments are welcome! I enjoy reading your opinions, likes and reviews about stories published in my blog.

Fantage

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 1, 2015
Love your new story never thought that nerd would be a pervert.

MissFemdom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 2, 2015
Germany
Dear fans,

I am glad to announce you that I have published a new story: The Silence of Devotion. It is the 5th episode of the Last Orgasm Serum (LOS) series and I hope you will all enjoy this great story.

I have counted with the collaboration of Monsant, an excellent illustrator...

Comments and appreciations are welcome.

Madame Femdom

Last edited:

MissFemdom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 2, 2015
Germany
Dear fans,

I am glad to announce you that I have published a new story: The Silence of Devotion. It is the 5th episode of the Last Orgasm Serum (LOS) series and I hope you will all enjoy this great story.

I have counted with the collaboration of Monsant, an excellent illustrator...

Comments and appreciations are welcome.

Madame Femdom

MissFemdom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 2, 2015
Germany
Dear readers,

You will find below a new episode of the Last Orgasm Serum serie. I wink all my french readers and this time, the story is in french. It is called Last Orgasm Serum, episode 7: la fête / the party

For the other readers, do not hesitate to translate the page. Even if some mistakes will appear, you should be able to enjoy the story.

Many thanks for yoru clicks. Comments are welcome.

MissFemdom

Last edited:

MissFemdom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 2, 2015
Germany
Dear readers,

It has been a while since my previous story publishing. Some updaes came in my blog: clips, other authors... But finally it is time to experience a new episode of the Last Orgasm Serum serie. A young Mistress, sometimes a litte bit unexperienced but easily compensating with sexual heal and tenacity will play with her two slaves...

What does she has in mind? What will be the two slaves fate?

Discover it following this link:
Episode 9. Forever in Mistress' mind

Please, feel free to enjoy this extreme story as you prefer. I would be really happy to hear from you!

MissFemdom.

MissFemdom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 2, 2015
Germany
Dear readers,

First of all, I would like to wish you a Happy New Year 2020. I know that some of you reach my blog through this forum so I am very glad to welcome you to this exciting new year with a new story...

When the promise of a powerful sexual pleasure becomes an obsession, this man will do anything to taste the Last Orgasm Serum, even if he knows a risk stands behind. Even manufacturing the machine that will let him reach this dream...

Episode 10. Engineering his own fate

Please, feel free to enjoy this extreme story. I would be really happy to hear from you!

MissFemdom.

MissFemdom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 2, 2015
Germany
Dear readers,

It has been 7 months since my last post but I am back. In these days of global crisis, our fantasies and erotica must remain high! I really enjoyed making this story. A change compared to the previous episodes.

When Women rule the world, in the World of Women, love exists. Death persists. Fenda is the capital of power, a place where males are auctionned for pure pleasure. A story about love and possession bringing domination to the extreme of life and death.

Episode 11. Gynarchy and Love at Fenda

Enjoy the read and feel free to comment! I will be glad to reply to you.

MissFemdom.

Featured Threads

New Personals