Any sexy sub sluts want semi public tasks?

welshDom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 20, 2013
North wales (UK)
I love to read up on the public dares but there is never enough of them

So if any of you guys want to try out either public or semi public (Hidden) dares then i will come up with the ideas for you.

All i need is the following details... PM me or write here.

1: Public or semi public?

2: Where do you plan to carry out your dare? (On a walk, In work etc) please give some detail so i can design your dare better.

3: What toys etc would you like to use?

4: Who, If anyone will you be with?

5: How will you report? (Full story? ... Pics? .. Both?)

Once i have your details i will get back to you with your dare

Reactions: lolipop101

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Hidden public

2: Where do you plan to carry out your dare?
Mainly public-restrooms, but if you can come up with another type of hidden-public place, I'm willing to try it. I might consider a forest but that would not be possible often. If you want such a dare, I would have to wait until I get an opportunity to do it.

Ropes, chains, strings, clothespins, nakedness, sperm, marker pen, etc.
(no crossdressing, nothing involving my head or that could reveal my identity)

Alone

Full story + pics. Pics will be taken by myself without a tripod so I'll have to hold the camera and aim it at myself. This is impossible to do in many situations. But I am really willing to take pictures. This is really part of my excitement to provide those. I'm just constrained by technical limitations.

welshDom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 20, 2013
North wales (UK)
Hidden public

2: Where do you plan to carry out your dare?
Mainly public-restrooms, but if you can come up with another type of hidden-public place, I'm willing to try it. I might consider a forest but that would not be possible often. If you want such a dare, I would have to wait until I get an opportunity to do it.

Ropes, chains, strings, clothespins, nakedness, sperm, marker pen, etc.
(no crossdressing, nothing involving my head or that could reveal my identity)

Alone

Full story + pics. Pics will be taken by myself without a tripod so I'll have to hold the camera and aim it at myself. This is impossible to do in many situations. But I am really willing to take pictures. This is really part of my excitement to provide those. I'm just constrained by technical limitations.

Ok lets stick with the public restrooms for now but it i am limited until i understand your dislikes etc

I want you to take a bag of any kind with you to a restroom of your choice, Once inside with the door locked i want you to strip off naked (Including shoes etc) and place all of your belongings into the bag.

You will also need a marker pen for this task (Permanent or not)
For each person you hear entering the restroom you must spank yourself hard and loud 4 times ... Do not hold back on this as i want full hard spanks with the slapping sounds to go with it.
For every 3rd person who enters i want you to listen for them leaving and open your cubical door, Poke out your head to check its all clear and step out just 2 steps, This way you can shoot back in if needed.
Once you are outside your stall then if possible you need to take a body pic showing the open door of your stall behind you.

Once that task is complete you can then return inside and take out your marker pen to write somewhere inside your stall "Dirty sub task complete" .... take a picture of it and use that as your album cover to upload your pics on this site.

Adjust as you feel fit but would like to see the full task carried out!!

welshDom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 20, 2013
North wales (UK)
Ok lets stick with the public restrooms for now but it i am limited until i understand your dislikes etc

I want you to take a bag of any kind with you to a restroom of your choice, Once inside with the door locked i want you to strip off naked (Including shoes etc) and place all of your belongings into the bag.

You will also need a marker pen for this task (Permanent or not)
For each person you hear entering the restroom you must spank yourself hard and loud 4 times ... Do not hold back on this as i want full hard spanks with the slapping sounds to go with it.
For every 3rd person who enters i want you to listen for them leaving and open your cubical door, Poke out your head to check its all clear and step out just 2 steps, This way you can shoot back in if needed.
Once you are outside your stall then if possible you need to take a body pic showing the open door of your stall behind you.

Once that task is complete you can then return inside and take out your marker pen to write somewhere inside your stall "Dirty sub task complete" .... take a picture of it and use that as your album cover to upload your pics on this site.

Adjust as you feel fit but would like to see the full task carried out!!

Edit:
You should spend a minimum of 20 minutes on this task before you attempt the picture outside your stall

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
That's a great task! You can be sure I'm going to do it. The part outside of the cubicle will be risky, but I believe it is possible and is actually quite hot.

Expect to get my report one of those next days.

Thanks for it.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Edit:
You should spend a minimum of 20 minutes on this task before you attempt the picture outside your stall

So, I could possibly have to take the out-of-cubicle picture several times?

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
(Male) Semi-public

2: Where do you plan to carry out your dare? (On a walk, In work etc) please give some detail so i can design your dare better.
Work or outdoors in woods

Your discretion just no to elaborate.

Alone

Pictures and story hopefully

welshDom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 20, 2013
North wales (UK)
So, I could possibly have to take the out-of-cubicle picture several times?

No i want you to spend a minimum of 20 minutes inside the cubical first, Once 20 minutes have past then i want you to attempt the out of cubical picture ... Keep trying for the picture until it is complete

gpain

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2011
I'm a male.
- public

- my whole work day, if possible i would like a discreet dare with some slight chance people will notice if im not carefull

- could be some ropes, ice, clamps, belt.

- im alone

- full detail story with some possible pics.

Looking forward to the dare..

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
No i want you to spend a minimum of 20 minutes inside the cubical first, Once 20 minutes have past then i want you to attempt the out of cubical picture ... Keep trying for the picture until it is complete

Understood. I'll do it.

welshDom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 20, 2013
North wales (UK)
(Male) Semi-public

Work or outdoors in woods

Your discretion just no to elaborate.

Alone

Pictures and story hopefully

Ok we will go for the woods..

I want you to find a place thats quiet and where you feel pretty safe.

Firstly i want you to only strip of your top(s) and stay that way for a minute whilst your top is placed next to a tree.
Now i would like you to remove your trousers and take 7 full steps in any direct, Choose a tree to place your trousers next to.

for the remainder of your items i would like for you to again in any direction take another 7 full steps and remove anything else you have on, Place next to that tree.

Now if you are feeling brave i would like you to pick up a leaf and throw into the air .. Whichever direction the wind takes that leaf you must follow for just 7 more full steps and find a spot to either sit or lay down.

Stay where you are for just 3 minutes whilst you masterbate but do not make yourself cum.
Once your 3 minutes is up i want you go trace back to the tree you last placed your clothing... You need to spend 15 seconds at each tree before you start putting you clothes back on... At the end you can make yourself cum if you wish.

How good is your memory to find your clothes again?

welshDom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 20, 2013
North wales (UK)
its a small shopping mall

Ah ok

I am guessing like security?
If so then i have a few tasks for you that you could even repeat throughout the day if you chose to? .... Whatever your position in work im sure you can adapt these tasks to your day somehow.

1: Throughout the day i want you to have your cock hanging out of your trousers by opening your fly, Be as public as you wish but i expect this to be done in areas you could be seen, Total time 10 minutes and you should aim for at least 2 minutes at a time of doing this.

2: If you have access to knickers, Girlfriends / wife etc then i would like for you to get a dirty pair from the wash and in work place them in the mens toilets, If possible you could monitor the guys going in and out and go back to check on them ... See if you can identify who took them if theyve gone?

3: Taking some ice i would like for you to insert 3 cubes in your ass and either leave there for as long as possible or until they melt, If you end up with a wet patch then do not make any attempt to cover it up.

4: On your break go to toilet and lock a cubical door, Strip off completely naked, Sit back on the closed toilet seat and play with yourself ... Dont be overly loud and i dont want you to muffle any moans either.

5: Last task to be completed, I want you to find an object that you can insert into your ass .... Either something from home or something from work ... This must stay in for 45 minutes whilst you get on with your work

Feel free to adjust as you see fit and report back in full

jordantheSLAVE

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 8, 2011
Semi public/hidden

On a walk on a dog walkers path which leads both through a short would an in between/over fields

No real toys as such but have clothes pins/ ties etc.

Nobody

Both

slaveboy22

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 22, 2013
1. Public or semi public?
Public

2.Where do you plan to carry out your dare? (On a walk, In work etc) please give some detail so i can design your dare better.
In a crowded street, parking lot of a big mall, on college campus,...

3.What toys would you like to use?
bottles, clothes pins, pens,...

4.Who, if anyone will you be with?
Alone

5:How will you report.
both

welshDom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 20, 2013
North wales (UK)
Semi public/hidden

On a walk on a dog walkers path which leads both through a short would an in between/over fields

No real toys as such but have clothes pins/ ties etc.

Nobody

Both

Ok before you leave the house i want you to apply just one clothespin on the foreskin at the end of your cock to keep it closed.

Once you reach the dog walkers path i want you to walk for as long as possible with your cock hanging out of your trousers which will now be more visible due to the clothespin hanging off the end of it.

Make your way to the open fields and i want you to find a spot that you like and remove all clothing and place into a pile.
Now stood at the pile of clothes i want you to either walk or run 5 steps away and then back again.
I want you to keep doing this but each time i want you to add 5 steps .... Report back to me once completed and tell me how many steps you were brave enough to work up to, I would like for you to work up to a target of 30 steps so lets see how far you get.

If you reach or exceed your 30 step target you may reward yourself by making yourself cum ... If not then the clothespin needs to stay on until you return home.

Last edited:

welshDom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 20, 2013
North wales (UK)
1. Public or semi public?
Public

2.Where do you plan to carry out your dare? (On a walk, In work etc) please give some detail so i can design your dare better.
In a crowded street, parking lot of a big mall, on college campus,...

3.What toys would you like to use?
bottles, clothes pins, pens,...

4.Who, if anyone will you be with?
Alone

5:How will you report.
both

Ok i want this to be based at the college campus to minimize under 18's being around you.

Before you set off i would like you to write a note saying ...

*********************************************************************************************

"I am under strict instructions for the next 60 minutes to complete any dare given to me, I have chosen YOU to give me just one dare.

Any dare given to me must fall into one of the following categories..

1: You may humiliate me
2: You may order a sexual dare (Either for your amusement or your pleasure)
3: You may give me a funny dare (Dance, Sing or act a pratt etc)

If you really dont want to provide me with a dare then your dare can be to point out the next person i must approach with this note.

Thank you, Dare boy x

*********************************************************************************************

I want you to first start by approaching a female and then a male, Keep this routine going for 45 minutes to get warmed up and then i would like for you to approach a group (Minimum of 3 people) ... Keep approaching groups until your 60 minutes is up.

Report back and also ask your new darers to take pictures of you completing the dares as and when you can!!

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals