Female slaves kik: akechi106

slaveslutx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 31, 2016
22 Male Submissive: Experienced

I'm an experienced submissive who is looking for a Mistress to push my boundary's and to have fun with.

I have a wide selection of toys, bondage equipment and female clothes (The picture provided is only one small section).

I have KIK (slaveslutx), Skype (Kinkymatty) and can provide both live photos, videos and perform on cam if needed.

I hope if you are a Mistress you'll find me interested and be able to use me.

Attachments

• IMG_5998.jpg
    IMG_5998.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6060.jpg
    IMG_6060.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

KinkyAnne

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2016
Had to change my Kik as some "nice" person posted it all over a cuc website.

I'm cruel.lisa

UK Domme looking for women to chat to. Hope you're all having fun x

SoccerStud23

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2015
20 year old male looking for a mistress. I don't show face, nothing in public, no blood, and nothing with family. Open to anything else really. My kik is conman_96

linked

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2014
jumbo05, I don't care if you are male or female, just looking to have fun

BS19

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 12, 2016
Boss19Boss looking for females. Males must to pics and vids

Sissyslaveamara

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 12, 2015
Sissy switch seeking mistress or...

28yr old, fit, sissy, switch, white male.

I want to be trained and owned and controlled.

Seeking a long-term relationship with a mistress, sissy or trans. (Must be non-hairy)

I am open to a lot with a few limits.

Absolutely no men.

Kik sissyslaveamara

aram12

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 10, 2011
24, male, dom looking for female or trans subs. Kik me at slutboy4you to discuss further.

reluctant8

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 23, 2014
Push me

Armbreaker666
Straight male.
Willing to try most things at least twice.
Into forced exhibitionism, almost anything that makes me completely helpless.

_Slaveforyou_

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2017
In search of mistress

I am a slave in search of a female dom, i keep my mimd open to most kinks and am willing to try new things.i love humiliation, dares, enemas, bondage, body writing, public, spanking, pet play, and wedgies
Limits-anal(due to surgery), ball busting, scat, and permanent
I want to grow as a slave so if its not a limit its fair game
Public has always been a thriller to me and am looking to be pushed on it though ill only do extreme public if its late and no ones around
I may be willing to try gross stuff as punishment not sure though.
Kik: your_slave_bitch

SwitchDaniel31

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 26, 2016
England
Genuine replies only please

19 year old switch male seeking a dominant female under 40

Hey I'm Daniel

Basically, I am a male switch who lives in Birmingham who is currently looking for a owner. As much as I enjoy domination I think I am more submissive and therefore I wish to explore.

What am I looking for?

A Mistress who is able to put some time aside to not only dominate but talk to me. Let me be clear I don't want just quick tasks, I would prefer to have a relationship with you were I can go to relax and talk. I am only really interested in that because knowing you would help my submission to you much easier. I would want complete trust and honesty from the very beginning.

Most of all I love giving my owner pleasure in anyway I can. This is why even though I have my kinks I would be very eager to adopt your kinks after much discussion. I hope this can be the point where you feel you can explore not only myself but yourself to. I really want this to be pleasurable for the both of us.

Just so you know the person in the picture is me and I have a 7inch cock. I am very creative when it comes to equipment as I can nearly always find a substitute for toys. I have a chastity cage as well but I haven't used it as much, hopefully I'll have the chance now.

If you have read this far give yourself a medal have a good day. If this interests you please pm on here, Kik me at danielduncan31 or Skype me from my contact page.

Kinks:
Total power exchange, extreme humiliation, orgasm control/denial, teasing, feet, bitchyness, very strict mistress, mercy less, creative tasks, body writing, pain, corner time, bladder control, pee, lingerie, cross dressing, bondage, cbt, heels/shoes, objectification, caning, begging, loaned out, tears and anything my mistress desires (there are more and I'm very open to trying new things)

Limits:
Family (except using their items), scat, permanent, illegal and public.

The exception is anal as this is a limit for me initialally as I've have only had the bare minimum experience in this field. I do wish to have more experience and expand my horizons but I would require guidance.

Excessivetime

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 17, 2013
Master looking for male slaves between 18-30 to use, abuse and humiliate. Send likes, limits, body type and what you're looking for. Kik is excessivetime

Featured Threads

New Personals