Looking for ways to have fun with my pussy. Help?

Newbiegirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 11, 2014
delhi, India.
I'm 20. A girl. From India. Kind of a water-jet at clit masturbating maniac. Fingering doesn't do anything to me if I'm doing it myself. I don't have any toys. I get turned on by abuses and humiliation (cyber). I am looking for ways to keep my pussy tingling all the time. I can't think of anything else and it's all that is on my mind. I can't post pictures but this pussy is killing me.
Help me by telling me how to keep it tingling?

Dislikes - edging
Limits - pics, public, very painful, poo, blood
Likes - described above.

Thanks guys ;)

master1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 6, 2014
US Georgia
put something in your pussy

put something in there and keep there the entire day if you want you could put your phone in there on vibrate then whenever someone calls or texts you it turns into a vibrator where ever you are when ever your doing something

master1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 6, 2014
US Georgia
it doesnt have to be your phone

just put something there and leave it there the entire day kik me ruuse542 i have many ideas if you need something else

sarmatio

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 16, 2013
use duck tape to tape your pussy lips open (if you could tape the inner will be better) so your pussy should be spread. use the tape to reveal your clit so it could stick and don't hide under lips. you could use string to tie your clit base so it will be easy to stick up. after this is done you could try to put some object in your pussy and try to hold it there. put something like thick cloth or wool cloth which will tease your pussy and clit on your pussy and than put some tight panties and continue doing regular stuff. You could go for a walk, go sit somewhere in park or whatever. Report how it was.

master1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 6, 2014
US Georgia
combine his idea with the phone

just tape your phone to your pussy as well but where it touches your clit to

sarmatio

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 16, 2013
But my pussy would be wet because it always is and the tape would get off. :/

You could then try the other thing - tie your clit with string so it is revealed and easy to access then you could use ur phone as master1 proposed or use cloth as i suggested. also you could add some object to your pussy - i think it will be fun for you to be filled with something for long time :)

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
For the next week, your pussy is now your flavour machine. Before you eat anything, it has to be put in your pussy for at least 30 seconds. Before you drink anything, some of your pussy juice must end up in that drink.

Smere some Toothpaste on the vagina lips and leave it on. Don't wear any panties and cut a triangle hole in your trousers in the place of the crotch so you should be wearing trousers but your vagina should be coated in toothpaste. Then go for a walk. I know your limits say very painful, while this might be a bit painful, it's not very painful.

Featured Threads

New Personals