Best Use For Suction Cup Dildo

slurpyslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 5, 2009
I just bought a 6.5" suction cup dildo for me and the wife to play with. I can't think of the best use for her enjoyment though. I haven't introduced it into our play because I can't think of the best way for us to enjoy it together. Any suggestions?

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Having her up against a glass window (with the dildo attached to it) while you take her from behind might be fun! :)

Slixious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 13, 2009
Having her up against a glass window (with the dildo attached to it) while you take her from behind might be fun! :)
With that in mind, good way for her to use it on herself with you watching from the other side of the glass, such as the shower. Maybe the thrill of the window if you want to be that devious. At the very least a good toy for the bath tub, like those other suction cup toys you might remember using in the bath.

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I think you just too a good idea and made it great. This sounds amazing!

mnguy29

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 7, 2008
Minneapolis, MN
showers are always a good spot for a suction cup dildo. stick it on the wall and have her back onto it while giving you oral.

Anjelen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Stick it to a suitable floor surface by a comfortable seat.
"Sit. Stay. Don't move."

Then sit back and watch her squirm.

Share a glass of wine with her. Not only will this give her some intimacy, but she -will- have to shift balance to accept - and return - the glass to you...

Well- it's what -i- would do! ;)

jennr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 10, 2012
Hawt shower

My boyfriend loves taking a hawt shower with me using a suction cup dildo doggie style while I satisfy him orally. The feel of the warm water combined with a mirror makes this our new favorite water sport.

wanderlustboy32

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles
I've decided the females here are completely frigid and anti-social. I'm leaving forever. Will a moderator please delete my account! I can't figure out how to close it.

bettyboop61969

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2012
Making her sit on it and sit still. That one sounds fun and kinky to me! I have also attached mine to a smooth hard surfaced chair and a coffee table to ride before.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals