(Netherlands) Hi Mi Tsu: M/Switch/33 seeks F/Dom/All ages ~ (or a male dom)

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Switch
Region
Western Europe

Vincentio

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Switch
Mar 26, 2014
33 year old switch male seeking a dominant female of any age

33/male/switch seeks any age/any sex/master in any location​

Who am I?
I am Vincentio, a 33 year old male living in The Netherlands. I have a (more than) full-time job. When I am off, I like hanging out with my friends, playing video games, listening series and/or being on sites like GetDare.

Likes: crossdressing, anal, bondage, spankings, latex, pain, wax, diapers, electro, nipple torture, humiliation

Dislikes: enemas, messy, toothpaste, ice, cbt, pee, bladder control, hidden-public

Limits: Friends & Family, Blood, Scat, Blackmailing

And there is a more extended one linked in my sig

Pictures / Public: At first I might not share my face, I have had some bad experiences and I am rather safe than sorry.
And I am not yet completely ready to go Full Public at least.

What I am looking for
I am looking for a kind yet cruel Master / Mistress. Somebody who could be my friend, but will also push me to do things and hold me onto my promises.
At first I am looking for an online relationship, however in case you live in The Netherlands, we might eventually also go for something offline.

So do you need to live near me? No, however we all know how messy timezones can be, so at least keep that in mind in that case.

And in the end it should be more than only tasks and rules, we should also be able to hold a normal conversation.

What will you get
For the right person, I am willing to do a lot and go the extra mile.
And at the same time you can get somebody you can confide it, talk with and have fun.
I do have some experiences in most area's and some more experience in a few areas of kink. Especially sissification is one such area I have some experience in, but would love to expand on it.

Toys
Like linked in my sig, I got quite a collection of toys and also feminine clothes

How to contact
Well just write me a nice PM here on GetDare, which contains at least 100 words or contact me through kik: Victoria85s

• Kinks:
crossdressing, anal, bondage, spankings, latex, pain, wax, diapers, electro, nipple torture, humiliation, enemas, messy, toothpaste, ice, cbt, pee, bladder control, hidden-public and so much more

• Experience:
I do have some experience in most area's

• Limits:
Limits are:
Friends & Family, Blood, Scat, Blackmailing

Featured Threads

New Personals