lollypopcookie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2013
Chapter one
The event
Hello my name is Candace and let me tell you a story of how my life changed forever. I have always been a good girl I listen to my parents did well in school but I had a dark side that I just couldn't shake it all began when I was just browsing through Pinterest looking at the style section when I came across a photo of a woman tied up and gaged. At first I dismissed the photo as something dirty because of what my mind was telling me. Sadly for me my vagina was telling me something completely different so I explored the photo more I clinked on the picture and it took me to this website with women and men all in thes weird positions and costumes I was intrigued. I watched a video on the site and I was aroused. I can't explain the feeling I got when I watched my first video but it was like I had found my true nature. I decide to do some reasearch because I had to see if others felt the same way I did and I came across getdare I made a profile and began to chat with other users. I naively spoke with users as if they were my friends telling them way too much information but doing what they wanted me to do. I liked to serve I liked to please and make them feel happy. I was happy living my good girl life in public and going in the privacy of my closet (dungeon) and being the little submissive slut I knew I was there to serve. My life as a good girl was in alright each day I would wait for all of my roommates to go to work I would go in the closet and read my pms and serve. A few months into my training I met nick we began to be play partners and he would give me daily task and rules that I had to follow. But he was also kind and respected my limits so that I wouldn't get exsposed to my roommates. Sadly all the kindness in the world didn't protect me from that one fateful day when my roommate Ashley walked in the closet. So I was in the closet following nicks orders. First nick had me take off all of my clothes because fuck toys don't get to wear clothes then ordered me on my knees with my hands behind my head. After kneeling for what felt like forever he sent me a List of orders the first order was to put my laptop on a chair so you saw my full body then he told me to turn my skype on put it on auto answer then he told me to put nipple clamps on my nipples. When the clamps were on he ordered me to put my vibrator on high and shove it in my pussy and his final task was to tie both hands to the closet rail above my head and put my blind fold on. His orders were to stay like this until he called me and ordered me to release myself. Little did I know my roommate Ashley was going to get off early. she opened the closet door and screamed what are you doing. My heart sank to the pit of my stomach I was humiliated. But instead of pulling the real ease I tightened the ropes and I was stuck there........

Last edited:

kickass13

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2016
A good start by my fucktoy.
Havent thought you have this much khowleage in writting.
Any way its fair start.
Good job

Last edited:

The king

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 20, 2013
Great story.. looking towards next chapter...:)) The king

lollypopcookie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2013
Chapter two
All I could hear was silence, as I was struggling to get out of the ropes. Little did I know what was in store for me. I said Ashley please don't tell anyone I'll do anything, I got no response I went on to say Ashley are you there little did I know she was there recording the whole thing me in this humiliating position. Not only was Ashley recording nick was recording to. Ashley didn't say a word for what felt like forever. Finally the silence broke "so you will do anything" Ashley said. I replied with yes I will. Ashley said from now on your mine and you will do whatever I say and if you don't I will post this on Facebook. I was embarrassed and said yes I will do what ever you want. Even though I was embarrassed I wasn't too scared because my blindfold covered my face so you couldn't recognize who I was so in my little stupid head she was going to let me go and I was going to not honor our deal. But she didn't let me go just yet she turned to nick and said you want to have some fun. Nick replied yes, Ashley proceeded to say well let's see those pretty eyes to me and removed the blind fold there I was fully exsposed in such a vulnerable position. She began taking pictures and videos, and was trying to hide my face and failing. Ashley then said this is for insurance and if you don't do what I say I will post this and your parents will know how disgusting you are. I replied with yes I will do whatever you say. Ashley said good, now nick what would you like to see. Nick said I would like to see some nice red stipes on this fuck toy. Ashley smiled that's suck a good name. Your no longer Candace from now you are fuck toy you don't have a name and you will refer to yourself as fuck toy. Your only here for me to play with. She then picked up her studded belt and began to spank my titties with each hit I belted out a cry she said your making too much noise and picked up one of her panties from the laundry and said open your mouth I said no that gross. She then said do you want these photos on your Facebook I said no, then open your mouth. I slowly opened my mouth and she shoved her dirty sweaty panties in my mouth. I gaged it was so disgusting and humiliating. She then proceeded to spank my titles she spanked them so hard that the nipple clamps came off then she said oh no the clamps fell. She put them back on then that's much better my nipples and breast were bright red she then said that's enough for your Tits. She then unhooked the rope from the closet rail and said bend over I bent over she tied my right hand to my right ankle then my left hand to my left ankle she then said spread your legs. She then tied one leg to one side of the broom then the other led to the other side so I was bent over and exsposed. But as I bent over my vibrator fell out of my pussy she picked it up and shoved it back in and said for every time it falls out I will give you a punishment so keep it in because good fuck toys should be nice and tight so squeeze those muscles your here for your holes not your pleasure so focus. She then began to spank my ass until it was bright red like my tits she then turned the belt length wise and spanked my pussy until it was red also. The vibrator fell out of my pussy five times. I was in agony and pleasure from the vibrator and embarrassment. Ashley said this is enough for today and took a photo of me in this position let me go I removed the panties from my mouth and said is that all am I through. She belted out a loud laugh and said I'm just getting started. she then turned to nick and said text me and so we can have more fun with our new toy, then Ashley gave nick my number instead of hers and said goodbye and shut my computer. I then began to put on my clothes and she said what are you doing I said getting dressed she said no from now on when the room you don't get to wear clothes......

kickass13

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2016
A good job done by my fucktoy.
I am now really thinking to see the red add

The king

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 20, 2013
Love this story ... waiting For 3 chapter....Its great ....:))

kickass13

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2016
good fucktoy

Guess my fucktoy will be happy to see her story is being waited.
Any ideas for long distance punishment will be accepted on kik.

lollypopcookie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2013
Chapter three
I then said how am I supposed to eat. Ashley replied I will feed you I decide when and what you will eat. When you come home you are to come in the room and take off all your clothes you are to be fully nude understand. I then said yes. Ashley then said you are no longer aloud to close the bathroom door you will have no privacy. Your life is now mine to do what I want also you are no longer aloud on the future without permission. Ashley finished by telling me to go to bed. As I was getting ready for bed I asked Ashley if I could get in my bed she replied no sleep on the floor. I was so humiliated naked and sleeping on the floor . That night sleep was horrible I was cold and the ground hurt I still couldn't believe this was happening to me. I got up and used the restroom just in such disbelief that this was my life. I looked down at my bruised tits and sore pussy and wanted to cry. As I began washing my hands I could feel if someone was behind me and all I felt was a sharp pain on my as Ashley had spanked me it hurt so bad she then asked me why I went to the restroom without permission in the wrong spot you are my pet and animal don't use the toilet they wait for their owners to take them out you need to wait for me to take you out. I replied yes now Ashley said ger on you knees . I lowered myself to my knees then Ashley began using the restroom and getting ready for the day while I sat naked on the cold hard ground on my knees like an animal. When Ashley was ready she then said now it's your turn I got up and began to turn the water on to take a shower I turned it to the middle so it wouldn't be warm then Ashley said remember how you couldn't keep the vibe in your pussy I said yes well that's five punishments and you first is all your showers must be on the coldest setting for the next week or you can't take a shower. She then turned the shower all the way to the coldest setting and said get in I took probably the fastest shower I have ever taken in my entire life my nipples were so cold and hard. When I got out of the shower I went to the closet to find something to wear and Ashley said what are you doing I replied looking for clothes. Ashley then said pets don't dress themselves she had laid out the shortest skirt in my closet along with a zip up hoodie and said put this on. I then asked her what about my underwear she then said do barbies have underwear so toys wear underwear I said no she then said who are you I said your fuck toy she said yes good girl so no underwear I put the outfit on then she said let's go we walk to her car and got in it she said lift your skirt to your navel and unzip the sweater. I replied if I do that I will be naked then Ashley replied this is punishment number 2 do it or I'll make you walk back to the apartment naked with a vibe in I did it she then gave me a dildo and said put this in your mouth we then drove to the dollar store with me like that a few people saw me but and some guys hollered at me. We feel finnally arived at the first store she said get dressed and put the dildo inside don't let it fall out I stuck it inside and squeezed we walked into the store she made me push the basket she put rope in the basket a dog collar a dog leash balloons rubber bands rice toothpaste iceyhot candles and a dog food dish. Looking at the content of this basket I had a fear rush over my body like what was this for she then said I want you to bend over I knew that if I bent over my whole ass would be out I hesitate if you don't do it I will post these photos I bent over I was so humiliated we then checked out and went to the car she then said get back to your driving outfit which is skirt pulled up and jacket unzipped but this time I want you to masterbate so I began to masturbate I came 4 times before we made it home I was so wet and so horny all this humiliation was getting me aroused we made it home she parked and said you have tell choices for punishment 3 you can walk upstairs with your skirt pulled up or your jacket unzipped. I said this is unfair someone will see me she said better they see you then you be all over the internet pick I picked jacket unzipped... I had never walked that fast before I made it to the room took off my clothes and kneeled on the ground waiting for the day Ashley had in store for me......

Last edited:

The king

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 20, 2013
Very very good story.... looking forward to chapter4.. you want to read more and more.... Keep up The good work. :)) The king

HumiliateGirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2016
Actually, yes, this is really good! im not into pet play per se, but i like this so much!
a few notes: you may want to use more punctuation, some sentences are too long. also some has extra words in it. i know you wanna write it as fast as possible, but a proof read could make it so much better, so consider doing it.
the other mistake is usual grammar errors, like its not "aloud" its "allowed". this is the minor problem though, the punctuation is much bigger problem.
but as i said, really hot story, and cant wait for more.

lollypopcookie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2013
Thanks for all the positive feedback sorry for the grammar mistakes im typing this on a all iPod so I will attempt to spell check it. Also I'm not a novelist I was told to do this so I'm doing the best I can.

HumiliateGirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2016
Oh, you are doing a greaaat job! keep it up slave!
i cant wait for the next chapter

kickass13

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2016
Sorry everyone as i had to leave my fucktoy
Due to her busy life.
So it is possiable that you may not get any more uodates from her.
Regards.
No one

Teetee_j

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 5, 2016
amazing

This story has me to turned on. I hope there is more to come. Great work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals