Anyone else identify more as a DL than an AB?

atryinggirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jul 30, 2015
I have no problem with AB's at all, I was just curious if anyone else here were more into the diapers than the ageplay?

Personally I like the feeling of diapers and if they are part of a power-shift dynamic whereas someone else can control your ability to use the rest room.

Again no disrespect meant towards people who *DO* like the ageplay, just seeing if there are others out there like myself.

PiaBianca

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 18, 2015
I'm neither into age play nor into diapers. I can understand why people might love to wear diapers and I can think of some reasons which don't involve age play.

I learned that there are as many kinks as there are different people. Everyone has their own special kink. You can try to put it into categories but any one of those is determined to be flawed.

If I'd eventually try diapers, I'd do so without age play.

Reactions: Pampaboy

atryinggirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jul 30, 2015
I totally understand. It was not something that I would have ever guessed I'd be into. Yet it's quickly turned into one of my favourite things. I suppose I was asking more about the breakdown of interest here - rather than just in general:)

KitCat_Boy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 17, 2016
I'm like you. Personally, Id rather be locked into a diaper and forced to use it, or hypnotized to where I couldn't use the bathroom than age play and age regression.

Reactions: Ftmslutboy

HarmlessBeast

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2015
Edmonton
I have no problem with AB's at all, I was just curious if anyone else here were more into the diapers than the ageplay?

Personally I like the feeling of diapers and if they are part of a power-shift dynamic whereas someone else can control your ability to use the rest room.

Again no disrespect meant towards people who *DO* like the ageplay, just seeing if there are others out there like myself.

My answer is probably going to confuse some people. I don't like diapers at all and yet they are a huge turn on. I am turned on by degradation. So wearing diapers for me does nothing. Same with the idea of being treated like an adult baby. But if the Dom or Domme is degrading me by making me do either of these acts, then I find them very arousing. But for me it is the degradation that is the turn on.

RobinRed

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 12, 2014
Same

Hi, yes, I'm the same, I like diapers (nappies - as I'm in the UK!), and it's the aspect of humiliation that turns me on, as well as the loss of control (through hypno or instructions from a Domme or through swaping dares with other DL's) that appeals to me very much.

I've tried a little age play (mainly because of the connection with diapers) but it's only really the diaper/ humiliation /control aspects of it that "work" for me in that sense, the age play itself isn't something that I connect with, but again, like you say, I understand and respect other people's fetishes. :)

tensuke

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 10, 2016
landscape
I'm totaly into Diapers, using or not, mostly prefer girl's pict, I like see big bulges of full diapers. I like use them and fapping in.

I'm really really not on ageplay, I like diaper because they feel comfy and warm, even more then I pee on.

But I respect people who like ageplay, maybe I will try it one day but alone it's not very fun, with a sweet mom it could be nice. :)

badboyforlife

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2013
I quess it`s just as every other kik: to each there own. I also don`t personally like the AB side but i`m still a DL. I just love to wear diapers (or be forced to) and use them, It`s sort of comforting and cousy and has nothing to do with Ageplay for me.

But then again even as a DL i don`t use the diapers "fully". I only use them for peeing, using them for the rest is way to messy for my liking.

So yes there are more people out there that are Diaper Lover but not direct an Adult Baby. It are just different kinks that could share a commen thing: diapers ;)

jcff126

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 17, 2016
I'm the same way if given the choice between age play and diaper wearing I would pick diaper wearing hands down but I do have to admit I wouldn't mind doing age play from now and then but I prefer diaper wearing

Acceleration

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 30, 2016
I switch; literally right now I'm wearing a diaper, with a plug and a vibrator both in. It's *very* adult and I'm not even remotely in a little space. I am horny as it goes though, enough to come on here while I'm messaging the long-distance gf.

And sometimes I'm the littlest girl out there, cuddling mama or dada and wanting nothing more than a dummy.

ultimate92

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 29, 2012
I'm totally in the same boat. I'm into watersports, so for me, diapers are an extension of that pee play.

boi88

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 4, 2018
I consider myslef mainly a DL. I love the humiliation aspect of having to wer and mess as diaper. However, if the Dominant wants to treat me like a AB i will let him as i find it extremely humiliating.

RHL1999

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 22, 2016
The DL part I like especially while in public. As for the AN part, I've dabbled in this. While it is fun at night and reinforces the fact that I'm in diapers and plastic pants., that is about the extent.
However at the encouragement of a YouTube video, I recently went shopping with just a diaper, AB onesie and pants on. The onesie with cars was almost fully exposed.

RHL1999

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 22, 2016
While i find it fun to wear diapers even have taken public walks with only a t-shirt and exposed diapers. The people that past me acted very normal.

I really would prefer to have a master or mistress that will enforce my diaper wearing. I find self enforcement to easy to back out of.

Thicklydiapered

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2021
After a few years of being incontinent I became a diaper lover. I have been increasingly curious about femdom and Sissy but I'm not sure about becoming a baby

Reactions: Daddy’s_girl:)

Featured Threads

New Personals