Master/Slave sites

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
Does anyone happen to know any forum sites that talk about the m/s relationship? Other than getDare and KinkTalk.

DiscoveryofSelf

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2011
There is Fetlife which is another social networking site that has a forum system programmed in

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
Fetlife.com is biggest. But there are plenty of them around.

collarme.com bdsm.com bdsmlibrary.com and so on

comicslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 20, 2013
yes, lol

Also she keeps getting banned from getdare for making new accounts.... too bad admins are not as active here or she may get banned from here as well.

She makes multi accounts, on getDare she had 4 accounts, Hers, her so called r/l master, a online master and a friend dare person she was, that is 4 accounts... to follow up one account that.. is sick really. She still making accounts on getDare soon the IP address will get banned at this rate.

As for me I been having fun watching her fail. =D

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
I'm making new accounts to talk to administrators.

I'll be taking a proof picture in 2 days, when I get out of college for the weekend. I'm not fake, and you can stop spreading that lie.

I do have a boyfriend/master in real life. So you can also stop lying about that one.

comicslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 20, 2013
I always love that line you say, "you have a Master/BF in real life"

So you come online because he does not satisfy you and then you waste peoples time since you won't do anything even if you do you not showing proof... So at end you insult two people at once.

Very nice job! Remember it's not cheating if it's online and they know about it somewhat

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
collarme is full of frustrated people. Half of the profiles ask for "no fakes" but while I opened an account there noone let me know what "fake" means.

Most mistresses ask for tributes and their idea was that a slave not paying is a "fake slave". I had fun spamming everyone with the same message just to see the mistresses responses. So I don't recommend collarme.com

Except the collarme chat rooms. It is the same atmosphere felt on the old yahoo rooms and it is a good way to find someone.

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
It's not cheating, because my boyfriend is okay with it. It was both of our ideas, and it was only to give him an idea of what the lifestyle was about. Way to judge before you know, sweetheart. Maybe keep this thread on topic from now on. :D

Also, thank you, Duskiy. I didn't much care for the look of collarme anyway, so I didn't bother signing up. I think I may just stick with KD and KT. I'll see what else I can find.

Featured Threads

New Personals