del

Joebloggs

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 10, 2018
Wokingham
Hi Mistress luccy. I would love to be your sub, it would be an honour to serve and obey you. My kik is. 69joebloggs

jimibailey

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 15, 2018
Inexperienced Sub

Hi new mistress, I have no experience in dom but I am eager to start, add me on kik @ jimibailey x

lovestowatchxxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 27, 2016
Hello Mistress, i would love to be your slave.
kik me: Lovestowatchxxx

Male, 22, California

Dirtiestboyinpanty

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 3, 2016
Hi

Hello Mistress sorry my mic wasn't working that Tim so couldn't...talk...or you don't like male slaves 30 ye olds

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Into humiliation and being your dog.
I am sorry I have limited time on being online sometimes. But please throw me a message and I promise you will not be disapointed.

Dirtiestboyinpanty

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 3, 2016
hi 27 male here...wanna watch me dildo my as, cage my penis in chastity, k my butt, beat my balls, swallow own cum, drink my pee.. and even more.......yout dont need a cam to watch me
Plss give me a chance miss..I have dildo chastity cage and even toilet slavery
Skype [email protected]
Just one .more chance miss

Terrier2

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2018
Australia
Teamviewer slave

I would love to be hypnotised I have a new version of teamviewer Go to login.teamviewer.com Email terrier2abgmail.com password gingin2 I have to authorise you once Gives you permanent unrestricted access share this with all your friends and they can use me too wish to be humiliated all over the internet

Terrier2

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2018
Australia
I have a new version of teamviewer Go to login.teamviewer.com Email terrier2abgmail.com Password gingin2 I just have to authorise you once Gives permanent unrestricted unattended access

Featured Threads

New Personals