Humiliate me please

themascot

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 1, 2013
Look at your shameful fat ass... Craving attention. Do you play with your hole often? While other guys look on? I bet you do, begging for it like a dog. I dont think anyone would ever want you, but maybe you have found your calling as an entertainer, because after all, i got a laugh out of watching you fuck that man pussy of yours haha!

KinkyGuy11

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 28, 2013
Thank you do much!

You made me squirt my man pussy juice everywhere. I will post some pictures of your message hand written and covered with cum tonight. Please keep degrading me, I need to feel worthless :eek:

unclec68

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2009
slut

You are such a slut how many times a day do you ride that plug? It appears from watching the video you need a bigger plug the blue slips in n out way to easy. I can only guess that you have been forced to use it as you have not succeeded at getting a real mans cock in a while. Buy a dildo that is fitting in size for a slut such as yourself. I also noticed that if you shaved your pubic area we might be able to get a look at your cock .

wetemke

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 15, 2013
south africa
humiliate me?

You are a fucking waste of oxygen!!!! Wank and say over and over, I'm to useless to fuck pussy, I have to fuck my own hand, over and over. Cum in your other hand and drink your cum. Send me pics of you licking your cum. [email protected]

KinkyGuy11

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 28, 2013
Oh my god...

You made me squirt so hard mistress. I'll send you the pictures now...

wetemke

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 15, 2013
south africa
task!!!!

Where are you, you small balled shit head???? I gave you a task to do. Are you cumming in your girlie panty yet? Or can't you find your baby little cock?

KinkyGuy11

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 28, 2013
Working an task today mistress

Thank you for humiliating me mistress. I'm working on your task today after my final. Here is a new video of me to humiliate me for.

http://is.gd/azmuIg

Featured Threads

New Personals