Painted Toenails / Toenail Polish

K to the J

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 8, 2008
I absolutely love girls with painted toenails / those that have toenail polish.
What do you think? Does toenail polish turn you on?

My girlfriend has the sexiest feet in the world, and she has TONS of toenail polishes to support my foot fetish. Her feet are so sexy and so are her toes.

Maybe I'll make a thread one day and show some pics if you guys are lucky. ;)

Meander

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 9, 2008
kylyssa.blogspot.com
Do you like bright colors like cherry red? Or is the attraction simply that the nails are well-tended and pretty?

Having someone paint my toenails actually is a bit of a turn on for me. I also like bright colors so I can show them off in sandals.

Swisstony

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 8, 2008
Never been into painted but toe rings for me is a real turn on

boundperil

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 12, 2008
Ooooh! Great idea. I like the way white nylons look with a white lace garter belt and white see-through bra, too. (Meander prances off the give herself a pedicure in hot cherry red.)

Sounds heavenly. It looks best when you are on the balls of your feet, how you get there is a different story ;)

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
Definitely for polish I do have to say it is a huge turn-off to see a shabbly painted set of toes where the paints chipped and dirty...gross. That just drives me nuts.

Dementyia

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 14, 2008
I prefer nails that are natural, or polished with a clear or light opalescent, so they catch the light beautifully while still displaying the beauty of a well cared for nail.

To me, brightly colored polish seems like a way to hide the nail, as opposed to showcasing it, as if something is wrong with it that needs hidden. The idea of oxygen deprived, yellowed nails repulses me.

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
I like well-painted and polished toenails and rings attached to them. That's what i call hotness.

Beatrice

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2008
Red painted nails are my favorites also, whether a woman wears high heels or not. But this would be the best combiation.

cyclone

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 7, 2009
I've been finding henna tattooed, or tatooed feet to be very sexy. It accentuates the curves.

Coyote

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 28, 2009
Nailpolish kinda turns me on. As a crossdresser i like to wear it myself. Especially bright girly colours such as bright pink.

maculate

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
I also like the look of tattooed or hennaed feet, for some reason it just seems to give the foot a more dexterous appearance.

dwayne1477

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 19, 2009
I love painted nails. It turns me on. I think when a women takes care of her feet, it just says something about her. And Yes make the polish reddd!:p

linyliny

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 29, 2009
I love it when my partner paints my toe nails, it is a turn on for both of us!

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
I like painting my girlfriend's toes. I like polished nails or bare nails. As long as it's not somewhere in between when they start to chip. Give me bright, happy looking toes!

mddk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 20, 2009
uk
nail polish is a must for me. I'm not a fan of feet to me they are not the most attractive part of a body so anything that helps is good for me.

DDK

ShhhImNotHere

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 20, 2009
Fuck yeah, to me, toenail polish shows me that the chick cares about how her feet look. That is definitely a good thing to know. :p

Featured Threads

New Personals