I'm back and looking for new boy toys to embarrass :D

angelatheexposer

Suspected catfish
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 6, 2017
Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I've logged on, hope everyone is doing great!

I had an OVERWHELMING response last time I said I would embarrass naughty boys by exposing them online, which took up a lot of my online time.

We all had a lot of fun but I eventually had to let them off the hook... well most of them, some really annoy me so I might keep their embarrassment going a little while longer teehee

Anyway, I now find myself in the mood to get a fresh batch of boy toys to expose and tease, so I cleared out my PMs and now accepting applications.

In your app, please include your name, age, sex, rough location, and some detail on why you want me to expose you online. If you get past this stage, you will be required to send me full nudes front and back including face (and please make them tasteful). If this is a hard limit, I understand, but don't waste either of our time.

I will be accepting 5 new people in total (it's work for me too) so I suggest you make your applications stand out and if you have cute buns, that's a huge plus!!

Best,

Miss Angela

angelatheexposer

Suspected catfish
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for all the applications. We've made our selection and will be sending out instructions over the next couple of days.

For those that were not selected, thanks for applying ;)

Best,

Miss Angela

angelatheexposer

Suspected catfish
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 6, 2017
I'm considering opening up the application process again, I have 2 open slots. Feel free to pm me if interested and please read the first post to understand the process and what I expect in a pm. ;)

Nvrmore

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 8, 2018
Manipulative and Dark

Such a treacherous proposition: provide the means of ones decimation. Perfectly sinister. As an acolyte of Ms Renee Lane, I'd like to share these words and invite you to read her book, "Finding Love Through Female Domination."

"I was very lucky to find a man with an almost inexhaustible desire to submit to a woman because I made a lot of mistakes at first. Nevertheless, he kept coming back for more. It took all of his willingness and all of my strength to get him to the place of true spiritual and psychological surrender. In the beginning, as a test, I asked him, “In the case of taming him would the end justify the means?” He replied that, especially when it comes to our relationship, it would. Furthermore, he gave me carte blanche to do whatever was necessary to achieve his surrender. That was a shocking thing to hear. According to him, almost any action I take is justified because of my sublime goal. I think it even turned him on to know I would break the rules of civilized behavior and polite society in order to tame him. I am usually a forthright person who does and says what she means. This opportunity offered me the chance to explore the manipulative and darker side of my personality. It took some getting used to. I had to jump a moral hurdle but he asked me to jump it. Now I can boast that I have guiltlessly connived to achieve his surrender. It took time but I eventually learned to revel in this world of moral flexibility. All is fair in love and war and this was both! It is still an adventure!"
-Ms Renee Lane

subjoi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 8, 2017
Hi mistress I would love to be your boy toy.. I am PM you my application.

angelatheexposer

Suspected catfish
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 6, 2017
I'm back and looking for 3 new boytoys.

I had to cut a few of mine loose so now accepting applications ;)

tonny

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2015
sounds interesting, let me kniw if u are still looking

Terrier2

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2018
Australia
I have a new version of teamviewer Go to login.teamviewer.com Email terrier2abgmail.com Password gingin2 I just have to authorise you once Gives permanent unrestricted unattended access

Terrier2

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2018
Australia
Teamviewer sissy slave for use

I have a new version of teamviewer Go to login.teamviewer.com Email terrier2abgmail.com Password gingin2 I just have to authorise you once Gives permanent unrestricted unattended access

angelatheexposer

Suspected catfish
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 6, 2017
I'm back again :). Will be dusting off applications that were not excepted and taking new ones!!

Featured Threads

New Personals