secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
frostbite!

:mad:i am sorry,but it is stupidly dangerous to stick ice cubes up your own anus!have you not heard about 'frostbite'?-polar explorers known to lose entire fingers!i dread to think what would drop off from inside your own anus one day after you are having a shit!:mad:

demuze

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 6, 2012
Ice cubes aren't cold enough to cause frostbite... It is not stupidly dangerous, I've even tested it on myself. Only way it could ever be dangerous is if you added salt too :p

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
Yeah. Secretspanker, ice cubes don't cause frost bite. And even if they did, minor frost bite isn't that hard to recover from. It's only when it gets very severe do fingers and such start falling off.

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
thank you docter misbhavn!

:eek:thank you for telling me that docter misbhavn!i have had a few nasty incidents getting stuff out of my freezer in the past where my fingers get stuck to the ice-i am sure we all have at some point!

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
lol fingers sticking to ice is not frost bite. it's caused by ice being cold enough to freeze small amounts of moisture rather than being melted by it. an easy way to avoid this is to run the ice cubes through tap water before inserting them in. However, if you're like me and you love the feeling of the ice cubes sticking to the inside of your anus, you could just use them when they're nice and cold and eventually, they will warm up a little bit and unstick.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
whole tray

I have on several occasions shoved a whole tray up my ass. I have yet to have a problem.

LadyM

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 17, 2013
myphonesite.com
Hollyann, why would melting it a little bit help? that would just be the same as having a slightly smaller ice cube

Have you considered using tubular ice dipped in glycerin? I have used ice tubes, with a little glycerin, on my submissive and haven't experienced any problems, yet.

There's always a first time, no matter how safe your practices are.

You can insert several ice tubes and glycerin helps maintain a smoother surface during the melt.

LadyM

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 17, 2013
myphonesite.com
:mad:i am sorry,but it is stupidly dangerous to stick ice cubes up your own anus!have you not heard about 'frostbite'?-polar explorers known to lose entire fingers!i dread to think what would drop off from inside your own anus one day after you are having a shit!:mad:

Gynecologists freeze suspicious cervical cells, to prevent them becoming cancerous, in their offices, then send women back out into the world 2 minutes after the treatment.

If they can do that, our sticking ice in our asses should be a manageable, relatively safe practice. Coating the ice with glycerin can be an added safety measure.

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
an ideal way to stay cool in a heatwave!

lol fingers sticking to ice is not frost bite. it's caused by ice being cold enough to freeze small amounts of moisture rather than being melted by it. an easy way to avoid this is to run the ice cubes through tap water before inserting them in. However, if you're like me and you love the feeling of the ice cubes sticking to the inside of your anus, you could just use them when they're nice and cold and eventually, they will warm up a little bit and unstick.

:cool:an ideal way to stay cool in a heatwave!ha!ha!,thank you once again,beautiful girl!,but i will be putting all my ice cubes in my other 'orifice'-my mouth when i drink my orange squash!:D

Buttaholic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 24, 2012
I was dared to insert as much Ice cubes as I possibly can, so I got 20. (Small size: 1cm x 1cm x 1cm with curved edges)
It did hurt but no damage or anything.

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
Thanks for the responses, everyone. It's good to hear that someone else has inserted almost as many ice cubes into their anus as I have and hasn't yet had a problem. :)

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
Finally you're free from worries about injuries to your anus..??

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
A long time ago there was a thread on getdare to see how many people could fit in their arses. That would probably be a good place to start. It was from when i was active though, so maybe around 2004-2006.

As for them melting in weird shapes i would think to be honest as long as you chipped off any sharp bits first it should be fine, after that ice tends to melt smoother rather than sharper.

Ice from the freezer is cold enough to stick to your tounge or lips when you eat it, so it'd be cold enough to stick inside too. The trick i had heard was run the ice under some running water first, that way it'll bring it up a couple of degrees and give a layer of melt on top. Making it both easier to insert and so that it won't stick

With core temperature drop in honesty i think it would be a case of being sensible, as with anything. If you (or who you have doing it) starts to shiver/ feel funny then it's probably time to get to the toilet and get them out!

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
weird theory about melting in weird shapes. Probably it comes from the idea that an ice cube thrown in warm water would break into sharp pieces. Touching the skin would not do that, would just melt to a ball and everything...

The only risk is maybe catching a cold (I am interested in an opposite oppinion since a lot of people think that washing with cold water - mostly for a girl - makes you catch a cold in your genital area and I don't believe it - just never happened to me)

Water freezes at 0 Celsius of course. The fridge seems to drop that temperature a few degrees, probably around -10 (just heared something in a science TV show), however not a temperature that the body cannot handle.

People freeze and eventually get members amputee after long exposure in low temperature (hours in cold wind) so this is absolutely not the case. Anyway wind and water temperature has different effects for your body (you feel ok in 37 Celsius water like your body temperature, but do you feel ok exposed to 37 Celsius air temperature?)

We are talking about water and ice cubes from the fridge. I hope you understand we are not talking about Liquid Nytrogen or anything that would make you an instant statue and break you into sharp pieces. :D

321tt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 19, 2011
321tt, if what you're saying is correct, wouldn't leaving a single ice cube in my anus all day be a great way to cool down during the summer months?

Well, in general you want to cool the body through your skin, which is much safer than cooling it from inside. That's why one should not drink too much cold drinks nor eat too much icecream in a tropic wheather. Much better is, for instance, to take a quick shower if you can.

However, you are right that ice cubes in your anus would cool your body down quite significantly.

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
we will all your miss you misbhavn

:(we will all miss you misbhavn with your knowledge and beauty!please sombody get in contact with her and tell her secretspanker misses her terribly!::(:(:(:(

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
:(we will all miss you misbhavn with your knowledge and beauty!please sombody get in contact with her and tell her secretspanker misses her terribly!::(:(:(:(

she posted her email in some of her posts. You can contact her. I'm also sorry she left.

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Was she banned for age of because she wasn't who she said she was?
Genuinely curious.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
It was reported that she was a 15 year old boy if memory serves. So I played it safe. If anyone has any actual evidence that she is what she says I'll be happy to lift the ban.

Featured Threads

New Personals