Pee Denial

Deia

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 24, 2008
For quite a while now, I have had what I guess I could call a fetish for denial - of any sort, but especially orgasm and pee denial. Now, I know orgasm denial is pretty common. But I can't seem to find any material on pee denial anywhere I look. Am I one of the few?
Fortunately, I have a master who is more than willing to indulge me, often making me regret telling him I needed to pee. I have had to hold my pee for hours before, all the while having to do tasks for him to "earn" the right to use the restroom. Sometimes, he'll make me do things to make the need worse - drinking various liquids, obviously (something with caffeine if he's feeling particularly mean), or pushing down on my bladder, or listening to mp3's of water flowing. What I'd like to know is - does anyone have any other ideas for making pee denial worse? Does anyone else also enjoy this particular kink?

green

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 23, 2008
Derby
www.lookitsme.co.uk
I have not heard of this much but it must be good for a dome. Have you ever wet yourself before? I would say not wearing any underwear puts more strain on you. You dont feel as protected then.

Deia

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 24, 2008
No, I haven't yet, and I wouldn't ever really want to. That's not part of the kink, for me, honestly. It's the control aspect, I suppose. Having the dom control when I am allowed to go. I don't really like anything else with pee besides holding it.

AlienMindsInc

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
May 25, 2008
Florida
The particular fetish is an offshoot of watersports/scat that is part of toilet play. Usually it is restricting the submissive's bathroom usage, and sometimes even disallowing use of the toilet at all.

You've got to be careful though, as with most ideas like this, most people just assume it means you like to eat crap and drink piss. So make certain you define exactly what it is you're into. A search on toilet play is likely to yield mostly what you are looking for though, with a bunch of "pig play," where the person truly wishes to be a toilet for their dom, interspersed.

You're definitely not alone, but it does tend to be the less common mode of toilet play.

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
Well that was great info I was just getting ready to post something to that same effect but you beat me too it.

ByteMe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2008
I am extremely turned on by videos of women peeing to wet the panties their wearing. I never thought about the origins of this fetish, but would it also be considered part of the watersports/scat category of fetish?

I can't help but think how perfect it would be for a pee denial woman and a panty pee man would make such a perfect match. She could experience tremendous pee denial, and when the pee finally comes, it would be like a dam broke, giving her the ability to provide a tremendous show!

KINKMAN

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 6, 2009
For quite a while now, I have had what I guess I could call a fetish for denial - of any sort, but especially orgasm and pee denial. Now, I know orgasm denial is pretty common. But I can't seem to find any material on pee denial anywhere I look. Am I one of the few?
Fortunately, I have a master who is more than willing to indulge me, often making me regret telling him I needed to pee. I have had to hold my pee for hours before, all the while having to do tasks for him to "earn" the right to use the restroom. Sometimes, he'll make me do things to make the need worse - drinking various liquids, obviously (something with caffeine if he's feeling particularly mean), or pushing down on my bladder, or listening to mp3's of water flowing. What I'd like to know is - does anyone have any other ideas for making pee denial worse? Does anyone else also enjoy this particular kink?

I love stoies about women desperate to pee. Pls keep me posted !!
As or making the need to pee worse; drinking alcohol, watching footage of waterfalls (must be some on youtube), doing the washing up, washing your hair, th list is endless!!

bordendazed

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 9, 2008
Indiana
Do I hear "Female Desperation"? :)

Yes there's nothing like the awareness that you have done all you can and still there's nothing you can do about the little trickle that just happened (and will again)

If this is something that interests you - I posted a bunch of links here on that particular topic... :)

southernguyinus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 27, 2010
I'm into this as well. Just be careful because if you hold your pee to long it can lead to kidney damage and even death. If you don't believe me look up water intoxication. That being said just stay safe sane and consensual and everything should be okay.

Featured Threads

New Personals