• Private
Jun 7, 2015
KIK group reads fun

KIK name: try_top13
Sub/SLAVE
USA
yes, my age is 51
Male

I would love to be a slave to simply help all Mistresses or Masters have pleasure. I deserve none. I would do it by way of rotation.

If it gives you pleasure assign me to do things

Likes: CBT, NO ORGASM, PRE CUM PUNISHMENT (i just thought of) ANAL TORTURE, urine, urethra play, developing like for cleaning anal tools

DISLIKES: Scat (reads stupid), Cross dressing, Child or Baby dressing, Anything illegal

Last edited:

try never cum

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 7, 2015
About my signature name

A SIR training me gave me the signature name. I have not past his training

Reece93

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 16, 2012
Kik username: Reecep1993
Age/Sex/Location: 22 Male UK
Kinky Orientation (Dom/sub/switch etc etc): Dom

SissyAlex

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 4, 2015
I want to join :)

Hello :)
I'm Alex, from Switzerland

I am 20, 1m90 tall, brown hair,brown eyes, single, live alone and i'm learning informatic engineer at university.

I would like to build a serious relationship Mistress/slave by e-mail, kik, etc.. as you wish ��

I'm looking for a mistress that give me some task, instruction, assignments that humiliate me.

I'm into feet fetish, crossdressed , BDSM, Toiletslave, Roleplay, etc.. and some new things I not again discover ��

PS : Sorry for my bad english.. I speak french so my english is terrible ahah.

I'm not a kid, I'm not like all this others that juste want to jerk off and go away. I will be available for you 24/24. And do everything you want. I juste want to find a real mistress that like to do what she like. Share what we love to do.

We will introduce ourself and get acquainted for the beginning :)

My kik : snoukkkkk

Last edited:

Horny166

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 20, 2015
Kik username: stewart166
Age/Sex/Location:19/male/SA
Kinky Orientation (Dom/sub/switch etc etc):slave

Jordankelvin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2015
Hello everyone im jordan im 27 and i am a new slave who needs alot of training.
I am straight and looking for a mistress who is experienced not someone who is just horny or a guy pretending to be a woman just to see my dick.
Sorry i know its not a really good quality for a slave to talk that way but i have been fooled everyday ever since i joined this site.
I would expect from an experienced mistress to be able to send at least one live proof picture of herself to start i think it is fair since i will be giving my time and body to her.
I would need to know who im talking to and make sure they are who they say they are.
Please be willing to talk to me and discuss what i need and decide what is best for me i am not experienced with this quite much.
I am willing to send pictures and videos after we both make sure we are who we say we are .
If that is something you are not willing to do please dont waste your time or mine i am not here coz im just horny i am actually really interested and would like guidance and training.
If you would like to have me as a slave please kik me at jkelvin291 and we will talk and discuss everything..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals