Branding

NotYourGirlfriend

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 24, 2016
So my Master and I have discussed branding several times.
We found a professional who can do it, but we both much prefer the idea of him doing it himself.
Does anyone have any expert with this and can pass along some words of wisdom or good resources on the subject?
If the risks of doing it at home out weight the rewards we'll just see the pro, but we're definitely going to explore doing it ourselves.

AuthorCrow

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 4, 2016
Well, you've just mentioned that you two do know the pro, I'm guessing he'll want to be paid for his services (if he does the branding), how about your master asks him to teach him on how to do branding and pay him for the instructions instead of branding? Since he is a professional. I think that'd out weight most of the resources found on forums/internet. In my honest opinion, you two have already found the most valuable resource.

Master Vagrant

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 23, 2014
In my sub's mind
Never risk yourself and ask that from a person who isnt trained. And you cant learn that in couple days. So if you really want to be branded, do as most people do, do it with professional person. It will have same meaning and you will be safe, cause that is most important, and your Master should know that, slave isnt just a thing, he/she must be treated properly.

Featured Threads

New Personals