Silicone Feet Toys

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I found a company recently that sells silicone feet toys. Thought you may be amused or interested by this.

It is a huge challenge to cater the small foot fetish world. We lost track as how many girls we have interviewd for the final model to live-cast the Sifeet.The patience and persistence, however, was rewarding, evidently in these pictures. We, along with the foot fetish world, owe a great gratitude to that petiet, beautiful, freshmen from the college reaby to our studio. We gave her a pair of oiginal casts, let her forever preserve her gifted feet--tender, soft, pink, and so sexy...

You can view their website here.

Attachments

• feet1.JPG
    feet1.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 55
  • feet2.JPG
    feet2.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 78
  • feet3.jpg
    feet3.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 51

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
Wow it never ceases to amaze me what they come out with. Pretty soon they will have everything covered and available in silicone lol...

Reactions: PunisherH

boundperil

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 12, 2008
I could see the foot thing, but a vagina in the foot? I don't know about that...

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Well I guess it brings a whole new meaning to foot sex but I'm more worried that the girl they used to do the casts had a vagina on her foor :p

• Haha
Reactions: PunisherH

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Yes I know silly, but because of the colour and the veiny lines on it it looks like a poo. Its just an unfortunat photo is all and my over active imagination :D

boundperil

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 12, 2008
Yes I know silly, but because of the colour and the veiny lines on it it looks like a poo. Its just an unfortunat photo is all and my over active imagination :D

So your saying you have a foot, foot orifice, foot poo fetish that has been suppressed till now :D ;)

Last edited:

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
I know this is slightly off topic, but this is another product by the same company.

Something so very wrong about all their photos!

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
No I don't have a secret foot, poo thingy fetish thats why I found it disturbing hehe

That boobie is just nasty, no boobie is ditachable so it just looks weird!

boundperil

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 12, 2008
Maybe you can make a whole "person" out of their products....

sweetvtmom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 12, 2008
I think feet can be sexy--but silicone feet? Now that is just not right..lol I wouldn't want to be the person who designed the foot with the vagina..lol Can you imagine?

I love the comment,"maybe you can make a whole body with the company"..lmao Too funny!

That boobie just looks wrong--did you see they weigh 3 pounds each? They weigh more than my cat..LOL It looks like a blob--or alien? lol

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Hmm looks strange but it reminds me of an episode of an crime scene show where some pervert cuts a female's feet off and have it in a closet.

But it is like plastic penises and vaginas I guess, they have to be available for people that enjoy that sort of thing.

jack

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 7, 2008
I have no foot fetish but they are hot, simply amazing. What will they think of next ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals