How long does cum last frozen?

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
The story goes that i have a reasonable amount of cum in the fridge, perhaps 7-10 ruined orgasms worth (half a mouthful perhaps) but its been in there probably over a month now, so is it still safe to swallow?

Its been frozen solid the whole time, the only time its been out is for me to add to it and then it goes back in again, it hasnt been defrosted and re-frozen though. Would you swallow it? (if for some reason you had the desire to!) I just dont wanna make myself ill!

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Well there's nothing particular that i can think of that would go wrong with it, but i personally wouldn't want to risk it.

Blade

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2008
I have frozen my cum a few times and had my girl consume it later. The longest I have had it frozen for was about 3 months. My girl did not get sick. It will taste a little different when you thaw it.

always.

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 29, 2008
As long as you defrost it in a safe way where it is not sitting at room tempurature for more than 2 hours, I'd say.

OzzyD

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 4, 2008
I suppose just like any other food stuff or fluid, it can be attacked by bacteria. I don't know WHAT kinds of bacteria thrive on seamen, I'm sure there must be one. As for how harmful it can be, I dunno that either.

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Frozen Cum

Well unless you are trying to use the cum to have a child, it is ok use drink it. If you want to use it to have a child then it should be used before 24 hours.

The story goes that i have a reasonable amount of cum in the fridge, perhaps 7-10 ruined orgasms worth (half a mouthful perhaps) but its been in there probably over a month now, so is it still safe to swallow?

Its been frozen solid the whole time, the only time its been out is for me to add to it and then it goes back in again, it hasnt been defrosted and re-frozen though. Would you swallow it? (if for some reason you had the desire to!) I just dont wanna make myself ill!

forexdude

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 8, 2009
While this is an old post, it should be noted to warm the cum up slowly.

Here's an idea that may work for you...

Store cum in a zip lock bag in the freezer. It should be stored flat (horizontal) each time after adding cum to it. Upon removing the cum zip lock bag from the freezer, it will warm up surprisingly fast at just room temperature.

To protect the zip lock bag from puncture and to help maintain it remaining flat while in the freezer, store the bag in a simple filing cabinet file folder.

After "depositing" the cum into the bag, try adding honey to the bag each time. No need to stir, just seal the bag and shake it around a bit. It helps with the smell and taste.

Odiefrom

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2008
My house
There really isn't a way to know for sure if cum is safe after being frozen. Like all things, bacteria growth is slowed by cold environments, but it is almost impossible to stop. So there will be bacteria living in it. How much depends mostly on two factors: how cold your freezer is making the cum, and how long it has been there. If it has only been a month or so, you will probably be fine. But the longer the wait, the higher the risk.

nakedave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 20, 2009
Vancouver, Canada
I've done this before and have had no problems with it. I find it best to keep your cum in a fairly small glass container with a tight lid. I use a smallish container so that there isn't a lot of air in it. I find if there is too much room in the container it will start to taste like the freezer, because you're putting something warm in a cold freezer, you end up with a bit of condensation in the container. Glass doesn't have any taste like plastic bags or containers have.

Also when you're adding to your cum supply, don't keep the container out of the freezer for too long, as cum seems to defrost really quickly. I've kept a supply for about 3 months and it seems to be just fine when using it.

It can take a while to get a decent amount depending on how much you need or want.

If you need a lot in a hurry, you might be able to get a couple of friends to start saving for you as well.

pauls

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 5, 2010
Ah thats what i wanted to hear! Thanks!

Now to think of a way to use it ;)

I have a really hot sister. She 16. One day I was making shakes so she ask me to make her one. She didn't know it but I was going to make her a special one. I made her a thick chocolate cum shake. I watched her eat that shake with a spoon. I got so turned on watching her eat my cum shake I had to cum in the container again. Everytime I masturbate now I cum in a container and then freeze it. It takes about a week to get a good load . On saturdays we will make shakes and I watch her eat and drink to the last drop my cum shakes. To this day she doesn't know I use my sperm to make those shakes. She says they are the best shakes.

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
I have a really hot sister. She 16. One day I was making shakes so she ask me to make her one. She didn't know it but I was going to make her a special one. I made her a thick chocolate cum shake. I watched her eat that shake with a spoon. I got so turned on watching her eat my cum shake I had to cum in the container again. Everytime I masturbate now I cum in a container and then freeze it. It takes about a week to get a good load . On saturdays we will make shakes and I watch her eat and drink to the last drop my cum shakes. To this day she doesn't know I use my sperm to make those shakes. She says they are the best shakes.

That's fucked up :eek:

aviddrummer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 25, 2010
I'm sure is perfectly fine to eat. The only way you would get sick is if you swallowed a LARGE amount of sperm. I read somewhere that the most ever swallowed was a pint and the girl threw it back up but was fine. It depends really, but if you drink a lot you could end up throwing it back up just because its sperm and it might not agree with your stomach but certainly not from any germs. Sperm banks keep their sperm in freezers for years until they are ready to give it to someone

SomeGuy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 30, 2010
What if you don't freeze or refrigerate it, is it safe to eat like a week later?

jbarths

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 24, 2009
My cum collection

Have four oz so far on a dare by a girlfriend to drink. Adding to the frozen each night but suck on a cumcicle while jacking. Still tastes good. Not sure how long I'll keep collecting but sure it won't be a problem drinking it down. If you want to see some of my cum pictures check them out at newbienudes and let me know what you think.

jbarths

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 24, 2009
drank it

So I had six oz saved and thawed it in the microwave. Got the dare online to drink it and did while exchanging messages. Photos are on Newbie Nudes. It wasn't bad and pretty kinky. It was definitely several mouthfuls. Starting a new collection now.

Dakota9

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 18, 2014
Frozen Seed

Cum, flat in a baggy with honey? what are you thinking?

I've frozen my seed for several of my ex's and guys online. I think it was my ex's way of making sure I didn't feed or seed anyone else while they were out of town or away, the others, well they just seemed to like frozen cum I guess. Anywho...... The best way is to get a small double walled plastic jar with lid. Its the kind of jar you would see face cream or other personal care items marketed in. The double walled design helps insulate the contents when taking it in an out of the freezer. Pre-freeze the jar before your first deposit, then only take it out quickly on subsequent deposits, and putting it back in the freezer. One ex liked to microwave it a few secs, one ex just ate, licked it like a Popsicle, others liked it room temp. I'm working on one now for the "popsicle" ex, even though he's currently living with some other guy. It's his secret kink......

I guess the stuff would last for months, maybe years, but seems to go pretty quick, no sooner than I fill one 4oz jar, I got another request...... I trade out empties for full jars with one.... to save on jars.

If in Atlanta, feel free to hit me up!

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals