is it safe and legal for me or my dog

teenslaveboy1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 28, 2011
i was on a chat site and met a woman that was giving me humiliating task too do... she gave me her email because she said she had such a great time and i gave her mine, but she messaged me and said get ready for some dog play and i said ok. thinking i was gonna be the dog and her the owner.... role playing... she messaged back and said make sure u got peanut butter cause dogs love peanut butter. so now im thinking she actually want me to do sexual thing with my dog, but i still wasnt sure, so me and her camed up again and i was right she said for ur first task gob peanut butter on ur butthole and let ur dog lick ur hole clean i panicked cause i really dont wanna mess with my dog and it might hurt him, and also be illegal so i said my dog was at the vet getting nuetered... and she says awe dang i was gonna let u tongue his balls guess red rocket sucking it will be soon. so i said ok, but i really dont think i wanna do it but im having so much fun when i get told wat too do and i love feeling humiliated... but if i dont do it i have a feeling she will stop... wat do yall think

Femor

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 14, 2016
Depending on your state, it can be illegal. And the things she might ask you to do I don't believe would harm him, if you're just licking and sucking.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
i panicked cause i really dont wanna mess with my dog and it might hurt him, and also be illegal think

i really dont think i wanna do it

Don't do it. Limits are limits and everyone has them. They are to be respected at all times. They are the things we do/don't do to make us safe and protected physically, mentally and emotionally. If a dominant doesn't respect them, you don't play with them because getting off is not as important as preserving your mental and emotional state. This seems to be a casual encounter, what happens if you break your limits and this play partner disappears afterwards? What happens if you have emotional fallout from breaking your own moral code? Even soft limits are only broke after careful negotiation and understanding. If she stops playing because of your limits, move on to the next. A good dominant will work within them to push you and

Is it legal? In California bestiality is a misdemeanor, illegal since April 13, 1850. It's punishable by up to 6 months in jail and/or $5,000 fine.

selina_kyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2015
If you don't feel comfortable doing something, you know that is a limit. You don't HAVE to do anything you don't want to do. She can't make you nor force you.
Dominants know submissives have limits and before any kind of play happens we ask what those are. Not sure if she did or this was not something you did not list among them. So next time you talk to her state what yours are and include zoophilia among yours.
You have to feel comfortable communicating with your domme or top because if you play with them is because you trust them, right? If you're unable or afraid to communicate with her, then what's the point in this bond?
There's one of two things that will happen. 1) She will understand this is a limit, talk about it with you and give you another task or 2) She will get pissy in which case you know she is not a good fit.
Either way, you'll know what kind of domme you're dealing with.

teenslaveboy1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 28, 2011
wow funny i just got 15 pmms... people must like beastiality.... cause all of them wanted too see me do it

Featured Threads

New Personals