(UK) Birmingham: M/Switch/19 seeks F/Dom/Under 40 ~ Hopefully this works ;)

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Switch
Region
U.K. & Ireland

SwitchDaniel31

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 26, 2016
England
19 year old switch male seeking a dominant female under 40

Hey I'm Daniel

I'm glad you clicked on here and took your time to read this. Basically, I am a male switch who lives in Birmingham who is currently looking for a owner. During my time on this website I have mainly only dominated submissive females. As much as I enjoy domination I think I am more submissive and therefore I wish to explore.

What am I looking for?

A Mistress who is able to put some time aside to not only dominate but talk to me. Let me be clear I don't want just quick tasks, I would prefer to have a relationship with you were I can go to relax and talk. I am only really interested in that because knowing you would help my submission to you much easier. I would want complete trust and honesty from the very beginning.

In the future after I have known you for a long time and completely trust you I would like explore my darker and much deeper fantasies such as having no limits at all (at this point I would probably believe you know what's best and I'll do everything to please you).

Most of all I love giving my owner pleasure in anyway I can. This is why even though I have my kinks I would be very eager to adopt your kinks after much discussion. I hope this can be the point where you feel you can explore not only myself but yourself to. I really want this to be pleasurable for the both of us.

As for my nature as a sub it varies a lot. When I am denied for a while I tend to be very submissive obedient and eager to please. However after prolonged denial of my mood I can be a bit bratty and would generally need some taming and reminder of who is the boss.

Just so you know the person in the picture is me and I have a 7inch cock. I am very creative when it comes to equipment as I can nearly always find a substitute for toys. But I do have many household items.

If you have read this far give yourself a medal :) have a good day. If this interests you please pm on here, Kik me at danielduncan31 or Skype me from my contact page.

• Kinks:
Total power exchange, extreme humiliation, orgasm control/denial, teasing, feet, bitchyness, very strict mistress, mercy less, creative tasks, body writing, pain, corner time, bladder control, pee, lingerie, cross dressing, bondage, cbt, heels/shoes, objectification, caning, begging, loaned out, tears and anything my mistress desires (there are more and I'm very open to trying new things)

• Experience:
The only experience I have had in being a submissive is online only. This has been with a few mistresses who have given me a few tasks to do and that's it. I am looking for something a bit more permanent.

• Limits:
Family (except using their items), scat, permanent, illegal and public.

The exception is anal as this is a limit for me initialally as I've have only had the bare minimum experience in this field. I do wish to have more experience and expand my horizons but I would require guidance.

Attachments

• 1483743096258962425977.jpg
    1483743096258962425977.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals