Looking for some predicament bondage ideas

em52388

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
I have a submissive who has expressed interest in exploring predicament bondage. I have a couple of ideas but would like to ask those with more experience with the subject to share some of their favorites. If I have her do your idea I will share her report through PM. Reports may take a while to get out because my sub is very busy but if you provide for our fun I feel it is only fair to share the experience.

Scrap

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 12, 2017
Clarification?

I am unsure what you mean by "predicament bondage". Are you referring to a scenario like having her clothing nailed to a tree so she can't leave without either stripping or having her clothes destroyed, or a scenario like being handcuffed and gagged and led along a path in a park?

Reactions: MissKubo

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
I have a submissive who has expressed interest in exploring predicament bondage. I have a couple of ideas but would like to ask those with more experience with the subject to share some of their favorites. If I have her do your idea I will share her report through PM. Reports may take a while to get out because my sub is very busy but if you provide for our fun I feel it is only fair to share the experience.

Have you checked www.boundanna.com?

I am unsure what you mean by "predicament bondage". Are you referring to a scenario like having her clothing nailed to a tree so she can't leave without either stripping or having her clothes destroyed, or a scenario like being handcuffed and gagged and led along a path in a park?

Predicament bondage is usually having to make a difficult choice while in bondage. Say you have your genitals tied to something high and as long as you stand on your tip toes it doesn't cause pain. Eventually your muscles will tire and you'll go off your toes but then you face pain from the ropes. Or possibly you're restrained in a squat position. As long as you can hold the squat it's fine, but when muscle fatigue sets in, you lower onto a large dildo.

Last edited:

em52388

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
I have checked that site before. The issue with those is they take quite a bit of time to set up and my sub doesn't have a lot of time for ice release timers. I was looking for things that cause discomfort to one part of the body in one position and gives relief in another but the new position would need to cause discomfort to another part of the body.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
I have checked that site before. The issue with those is they take quite a bit of time to set up and my sub doesn't have a lot of time for ice release timers. I was looking for things that cause discomfort to one part of the body in one position and gives relief in another but the new position would need to cause discomfort to another part of the body.

You can always adjust the setups away from ice or time locks, those just Make things more difficult than just getting in "for as long as you can". I've found inspiration from there and adjusted the setup without those particular parts. A classic setup could be as easy as breast bondage or nipple clamps/clit clamp/zippers tied tightly to a hook/closet bar/over the door forcing her to stand on her toes. Have her start in heels and ties taught, then step out of the shoes. When she can no longer stand on her toes the rope will pull whatever it's attached to causing discomfort.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Some easy predicament bondage scenarios with minimum set up which I personally like are putting clamps/pegs on nipples and attaching them via string/rope tautly stretched to ankle cuffs (or simply tied to ankles). This can be done in a variety of ways and positions like bent forward at waist, on all fours or crawling, or even when lying on back or frog tied etc and accessories like gags and cuffs can be used additionally. However like all bondage, a pair of scissors should be kept within reach for safety..;)

em52388

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Some easy predicament bondage scenarios with minimum set up which I personally like are putting clamps/pegs on nipples and attaching them via string/rope tautly stretched to ankle cuffs (or simply tied to ankles). This can be done in a variety of ways and positions like bent forward at waist, on all fours or crawling, or even when lying on back or frog tied etc and accessories like gags and cuffs can be used additionally. However like all bondage, a pair of scissors should be kept within reach for safety..;)

That sounds like a lot of fun. And thank you for the safety tip as well.

itzlinc25

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 10, 2017

To build upon this, I have a few additions.

Requirements:
-handcuffs and/or legcuffs
-clothespins (50-100)
-anal plug / dildo / vibrator.
-mask

Pretty simple. Before starting do a trial run to make sure they can uncuff themselves with their hands cuffed behind their back.

For the real run, have the sub put clothespins all over their body focusing on nipples and genitals. A few on the face is fun too including the tongue which will get them drooling for days. Next insert the anal plug or vibrator and turn it on high. Next put the mask on. Finally cuff hands behind back. There's multiple routes to take. You can have them cuff themselves to a pillar or lay on the floor. Whichever. Make sure the cam is on and have them hold it for a long as possible. The clothespins start hurting after about 5 minutes. During that time, make sure you degrade them - "what a slut" or "fucking whore" or "hold it and enjoy your pain" etc.

Pretty simple

SoSluttyBoy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 2, 2016
Have you checked www.boundanna.com?

Predicament bondage is usually having to make a difficult choice while in bondage. Say you have your genitals tied to something high and as long as you stand on your tip toes it doesn't cause pain. Eventually your muscles will tire and you'll go off your toes but then you face pain from the ropes. Or possibly you're restrained in a squat position. As long as you can hold the squat it's fine, but when muscle fatigue sets in, you lower onto a large dildo.

I like position with dildo under me. It can be more comfortable if i have something heavy tied to my balls and it pull it to floor as long as i don't sit on all dildo, so i have choice, stretching balls or stretching ass hole :) Is it good idea? If yes, wanna add something difficult or cruelly to this position?

maconmidcm

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 7, 2018
One i've seen used is a guy is bound naked with his balls tied to a string that goes up to a bucket with dripping water in it. the more water, the more it tugs on his balls. His job is to get the key that's secured.

One I'd like to set up on someone would be tied naked in front of a window in the afternoon with the blinds down. They have a set of instructions to retrieve the key to free themselves before dripping water in a bucket gets heavy enough to raise the blinds, thus exposing them naked.

Reactions: MissKubo and Tygir

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Are you referring to a scenario like having her clothing nailed to a tree so she can't leave without either stripping or having her clothes destroyed
One i've seen used is a guy is bound naked with his balls tied to a string that goes up to a bucket with dripping water in it. the more water, the more it tugs on his balls. His job is to get the key that's secured.

One I'd like to set up on someone would be tied naked in front of a window in the afternoon with the blinds down. They have a set of instructions to retrieve the key to free themselves before dripping water in a bucket gets heavy enough to raise the blinds, thus exposing them naked.

Three awesome ideas we might steal 😍

A makeshift wooden pony is quite easy to mock up. Slight movements either way, or failure to stay on your tiptoes can really shift the amount of discomfort between your legs and also in your leg muscles, in your back...

Throw in a tight breast tie or nipple bindings fixed to a point in front of you. Really all you need is a couple of wooden chairs you can set to the right height and either a plank, a cane, even a curtain pole

Reactions: lucicle22

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
You could tie a rope diagonally across your room, maybe if you have two doors you could use the handles, if you have some heavy chairs, whatever you can fix them too that won't move. This rope will need to be pulled taut so that your submissive needs to be up on her tiptoes with it between her legs, and have multiple large knots tied along its length.

Your submissive starts at one side of the room, straddling the tightrope so it's tight in her pussy. You could start her in high heels and then take one off when she's so far along, the other one at the two-third or three-quarter point. And she's either cuffed or tied, the keys to her release at the opposite side of the rope.

This forces her to have to hobble across the tightrope, forcing herself to slide her intimate parts across the rope. The longer it is and the more knots she has to force herself across, the more of an ordeal it becomes.

Or you could bind her between two fixed points and tie her breasts to something in front of her, and a crotchrope tied to something behind her. You can sacrifice either binding for clamps on her nipples or labia (obviously the clover style clamps will work best) and then you'll want to pull the rope pulling one of them really taut, with a little bit of slack in the other.

Now she can move slightly forwards or backwards, easing the pressure on one part of her but increasing it on the other.

Featured Threads

New Personals