What is the best animal to portray during Petplay?

deeperblue

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 10, 2008
Chicago
this video is kind of boring. Just showing off some bondage gear.

Petplay is more a mind thing. If you sub is feeling like a cat and you handle her like one, that is real petplay. The gear can only help but are no replacement for the mental attitude of you sub.

Of course petplay can be used as some kind of punishment but again that is a different approach to the topic.

freak

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2008
I would rather try it with some gear that helped restirct the pet in to only being able to move like the animal, but yeah...
mental state would mean far more than tools/gear.
I would say dog or pony would be good.....
It really depends on the status of the people doing it.
a sub & dom would rather go for a more submissive animal like dog or pony.
Others may like to be a cat since a cat is not really a submissive animal.
I like this sorta stuff though..
Never tried it :*(

kero

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 2, 2008
essex sothend on sea
well i like cats so i like to be neko so i just have some cat ears and tail made of felt and just clip on i allso just made muself a collar with a small bell on it somtimes i think im just crazy as i dont meet anyone that likes it too really girls on tham it seems ok but when a boy does it i think i scare tham ha ha so i know cats dont do much as i gess for sex point dogs are betta but for a partner ship to work i would be more happy as a neko as i am as it is batta for me to show i like her extra but as of yet i sill have not found as girl that will accsept me or her to be neko so im just doing it alone for know lol

slavemichi

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 29, 2008
Florida
I would rather try it with some gear that helped restirct the pet in to only being able to move like the animal, but yeah...
mental state would mean far more than tools/gear.
I would say dog or pony would be good.....
It really depends on the status of the people doing it.
a sub & dom would rather go for a more submissive animal like dog or pony.
Others may like to be a cat since a cat is not really a submissive animal.
I like this sorta stuff though..
Never tried it :*(

Well personally I don't think it has to do with the status of the animal. Cats may not be submissive themselves, but if a human is restricted to acting and living like a cat that shows submission. I don't think it's much of a dominant role to have your arms cuffed and to drink out of a food bowl. :p

Dogs and ponies are the most common either way though.

well i like cats so i like to be neko so i just have some cat ears and tail made of felt and just clip on i allso just made muself a collar with a small bell on it somtimes i think im just crazy as i dont meet anyone that likes it too really girls on tham it seems ok but when a boy does it i think i scare tham ha ha so i know cats dont do much as i gess for sex point dogs are betta but for a partner ship to work i would be more happy as a neko as i am as it is batta for me to show i like her extra but as of yet i sill have not found as girl that will accsept me or her to be neko so im just doing it alone for know lol

I'm sure there is someone else at there that likes it. Here's a youtube video you might enjoy. But her little cat tail is a buttplug, not a clip. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwUlMl3F2qo

Saxon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 18, 2008
When it comes to pet play, I especially like pony play, but that is mainly due to me liking the bast amount of kit there is for them in terms of harness', plugs and bits. I certainly like the idea of making someone, or being made to act like an animal...drink out of dishes etc. Yet I would never consider myself a die hard fan of it, I assume its just my fetish for submission coming out rather than a desire to be turned into an animal.

On reading back that kinda makes sense in my mind, but ask if you don't get it, before you crucify me for writing mindless drivel :D

slaveslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 16, 2008
id say a pig would be good but i like dog and horse play . i was a rubber pony boy for a while and it was great

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
It depends on the woman, some have the feline characteristics so are good for portraying a kitten, some have he obedience of a dog so best at puppy play, then you have those who like a bit of humiliation and degradation so I find them better suited for pigs ?.

Though I personally prefer the pig since I enjoy humiliation and degradation, but am also well experienced in training woman who wish to train as kitten and pups.

And that video was a okay amateur video, but puppy play there is usually more actual training that goes on during the pet-play-scenes then basic walk here.. climb this and things like that

slavemichi

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 29, 2008
Florida
"Petplay is more a mind thing. If you sub is feeling like a cat and you handle her like one, that is real petplay. The gear can only help but are no replacement for the mental attitude of you sub."

I agreed with that. I'm definitely interested in puppy play and it's the only thing i can see myself doing and actually taking on the role of the animal. My Master does some puppy play with me, and i'm hoping for more in the future. I'd like to give pony play a try but i don't know how well i would do with it.

Sour Candy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Apr 12, 2009
a neko boy, how sweet! i'd love one of those, in my real life.

i love the whole cat ears/tail get up on anyone. dunno quite what it is, but i love it. as for any other petplay type thing, i got really into the idea of pony/horse boys when i read the Sleeping Beauty series.

oh, yes. ;)

jack

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 7, 2008
animal play is amazing, I prefer animals that you can have as pets. Dogs, cats, ponies and rabbits. I just love the butt plug tails you can get as well

Souless

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2009
England
No i thing Wolfs because in essence there pack animals so when pet playing a wolf they can be submissive but can turn on you at anymoment and the Big Bad Wolf is Doming you makes it all the more interesting:D

forexdude

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 8, 2009
How can a dog tail be made?

I have seen horse tail butt plugs, but never a dog tail butt plug.

Even so, there should be a way to make a dog tail of some sort?

Oddly enough I did find on ehow how to make a wearable tail...
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Wearable-Tail
...but I had hoped there was a buy-able option.

Thoughts?

slavekitty

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 8, 2010
I like doing kitten play because I find it easy to get into the character of a kitten/cat...though I would love to try puppy play because that turns me on as well :eek:

Featured Threads

New Personals