Message me if you are interested
Kik: Missforyou

SubJames

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2016
Well. I'm ready to get spammed on kik. My kik is jamesp19911. I'm looking for a female mistress, switch or sub between 20 and 36. My likes include but are not limited to chastity, orgasm control and denial, nipple play,...

mistresshelle1

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 24, 2017
looking for a slut

I have longed for a dedicated slave for a while now and I'm ready to have it, but this should be known, to you as my slave / submissive , you will ALWAYS be under my foot.
have you ever been with another mistress before, if yes, what has your experience been like..

Kik me - Jennyhelle

SubJames

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2016
I have longed for a dedicated slave for a while now and I'm ready to have it, but this should be known, to you as my slave / submissive , you will ALWAYS be under my foot.
have you ever been with another mistress before, if yes, what has your experience been like..

Kik me - Jennyhelle

She's only in it for the money guys! Be aware

mintee_sub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2017
Message me at mintee_sub if you're looking for a new play toy. Only interested in serving females.

slave.24

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 27, 2016
sub/slave here, lookig for a mistress who wants to own me. I will do anything im ordered.
KIK: slave.24

publicslut1

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 25, 2015
Looking for a girl to expose my fully naked pics here for humiliation. Pm me if you can help this slut boy out.

SoccerGuy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 18, 2017
20 year old athletic male looking for a mistress. My limits include no face, no public, no family, and no blood. My kik is romanticguy96, I look forward to hearing from you

Sarahslifeis

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2017
I'm a dominant girl seeking a guy who wishes to please me in anyway i want If you are that guy message me See you soon:) Would be nice if you send a pic with your message^^

MasterChris15

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 10, 2015
26 male bi switch, mainly Dom right now, looking for any age any gender subs to play with on a casual semi regular basis, I work a lot but always respond and play when i have free time, open to pretty much anything and any kinks and always respect limits

Kik: MasterChris15

Danny.big.boi

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 1, 2013
Anything goes

Anything goes with me. I will do whatever is asked. Just kik me.

My kik is danboi7000

Subdreamer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2016
Dutch people

I would like to meet other Dutch people on Kik. Role doesn't matter. Max age: 25.
Kik: Subdreamer017

sub24

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 13, 2008
Work out slut

Im starting to Get fat. I want to be Thin again and i need Your hjelp. I want you to decide my work out and work out goals.

Kik: slave1983

Featured Threads

New Personals