• Slave
Mar 19, 2017
Amsterdam
If we all play nice, this should work! ♡

Check the last post and
a) Answer the truth
b) Post a report of the dare
c) Both!

Then, post both a truth and a dare for the next person.
Happy playing!

Truth: When did you last orgasm?
Dare: Hit yourself in the bare crotch hard 10 times.

nzdave99

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 12, 2017
orgasm , lastnight

slapped balls 10 times with paddle
nzdave99 to see it on skype

truth : have you worn the opposite sex's clothing and cum in them ?

dare: clothes pin on each nipple for 5 mins

Last edited:

bigbadwolfy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 19, 2015
Where you want me
T: yes, i wore and cum while wearing panties, bra, skirt, stockings, shirt,...
sometimes all at once and sometimes just a few of them or just one of them
D: no big deal, done this 1000 times, i like my nipples stimulated

Truth:
What is your favorite thing to suck on?
Dare:
Hump a window for 5min​

D4567123

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 11, 2017
T: banana

D: I came in 2 minute

T: how many toothbrushes can you fit in your man pussy?

D: cum in panties and eat your cum

ThisIsJC

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Trans Woman
  • Private
Jan 23, 2016
T or D

T: 1
D: I can't since I don't have any panties around

T: whats your kinkiest fantasy
D: post a full body nude on your profile page

GoodGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 19, 2017
Amsterdam
I would just like to remind everyone to read the opening post and follow the rules so we can all continue to play.

When you post, you may either pick the truth to answer, the dare to do, or you may opt to do both. After replying with your answer, dare report, or both, you must post a truth and a dare for the next person.

Don't be selfish please. Let's play nice and keep it fun. :rolleyes:
And please do NOT use the truth section to add a "truth" that would need a dare to be completed first or that are specific to one gender without alternative offered - so we can all join in the fun.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Spankuuuu

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2016
Tx
Start Orr again

No truth or dare left from person above so I will start it off again.

Truth: what is the most humiliating sexual experience you have ever had or been forced to perform?

Dare: when home open all window curtains and turn on every light in all the rooms if dark outside. Now go around and hunch on every arm of every piece of furniture for 3 minutes each. No orgasm till you reach the last one and it has to be in front of a window.

GoodGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 19, 2017
Amsterdam
Thank you, Spankuuuu! :eek:
Since I'm here, I'll play - but I'm only picking the T for now!

One of the most embarrassing things I've been made to do would probably be a human fountain, which took minimal acrobatic skills but several liters of water and hours of waiting... Some tears may have been shed.

T: Who is that person in your life you shouldn't feel aroused over, but do?

D: Plank, and take your time. For today, you may only masturbate for the time you've set planking. You may masturbate multiple times but there must be 30m inbetween each one. If you cannot cum within your set time, you are not allowed to cum until the next day.

Spankuuuu

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2016
Tx
Hello

I will choose truth for now I am getting ready to go to work

T: Who is that person in your life you shouldn't feel aroused over, but do? A cousin on my stepfathers side of the family. Every time we are together we seem to click and I think she feels the same way but neither of us has tried to get push our selves towards each other

Truth: how many sexual partners have you had at one time and how many would you like to have at one time.

Dare: the next time you drive you are to take all your clothes off and put in the trunk and drive to your next location completely naked. When arrived you can retrieve your clothes and get dressed

sundaysunday

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 4, 2012
I'll play

I will answer the truth for now. That date was a little too risky for me.

I have only ever had one partner at any 1 time but would like to try more. Start with two and see how it goes.

For my truth or dare...

TRUTH

Describe your ultimate fantasy in detail.

DARE Watch one of your favourite pork videos and masturbate throughout the entire video without cumming. If you get to the edge hold the edge as long as possible before resting for 30secs.

kittyclause364

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2013
I think I'll do the truth on this one, its a good one.
My fantasy
Background info: me and my boyfriends friend who is older than me, it really fucks me up but sometimes I think about having a threesome with them

So we're at the pool together and me and my boyfriend are making out while the other guy leaves for a moment. When he comes back he joins in. My boyfriend fucks me while I suck the other guys dick.

Truth-what is the largest object you've had in you

Dare-get hot sauce and rub it in your sensitive parts

sundaysunday

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 4, 2012
Truth

I will answer the truth. The largest object is a wooden spoon.

TRUTH. Where is the riskiest place you have had sex.

DARE. Without checking first post the last 3 pics taken on your phone.

gbdare

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2011
I'll do the truth. The riskiest place I've had sex was on a public beach in Hawaii at night. We just pushed our swimsuits aside enough to fuck. We'd stop whenever anyone came within sight, but we got distracted with what we were doing at one point and a guy walked right past us!

Truth: What's your craziest sexual fantasy?

Dare: Post a fully nude pic in a kinktalk album showing a front view from at least your shoulders to your knees.

Jane

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 18, 2017
I choose truth.. honestly, I would like my GF to pound me with her strap on right in my back door while I could not say a word and just take it :$ hihi

Truth: Wath's your sexual experience you are the most shy of?

Dare: Post in the lounge.. a pic of you ass up face down while spreading your but cheeks

GoodGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 19, 2017
Amsterdam
I wasn't sure what Lounge you meant in the Dare or I might have considered it...
Or maybe not~ In this case, I'll go for a Truth!

I suppose I'm not really proud of the fact that I've got some A2M experience...
But not ashamed enough to stop doing it (under the right circumstances) :rolleyes:

Truth: Have you ever faked an orgasm?
Dare: Roll a dice - Multiply the number by 10 - Slap yourself across the face this many times

Lovelife

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 13, 2017
I have never faked an orgasm. Truth be told when I was younger I could barely get my cock inside a woman before I was cumming. I've been called the one pump chump before. Since then I have learned to please a woman first. Going down on a woman prior to penetration has been my secret weapon for lasting a long time.

Truth: have you ever paid for sex or been paid?

Dare: run around your house outside or apartment hallways in just your underwear with a wedgie.

KG202

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 27, 2015
Truth: Nope. Never been paid.

------------------------------​

Truth: What is the riskiest thing you have ever done to fufill your kinkiest fantasy?

Dare: Put an air pump in your ass (or pussy if you're a girl) and pump it until you're full.

SubJames

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2016
truth

I'll go for thruth since I have no inflatables.
I haven't really done anything risky for a sexual fantasy. Except maybe when I fucked my, at the time, girlfriend, in a classroom during the day.

Truth: What is the largest thing you ever stuffed in your ass and/or pussy?

Dare: Go for a month without sexual release

FatFabulous

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 22, 2017
Truth

Truth because there is no way I can do that dare 😆

The largest thing that's stretched my pussy is when my husband tried to see how much of his hand a fist he can fit in there

Truth :what is the first kink you bring out to a new partner and which is the darkest last?

Dare: insert 2 ice cubes inside your pussy or ass and spank your pussy or ass for each drop of water that melts out

Featured Threads

New Personals