Locked in a Glory Hole

Should I slide a ginger root butt plug into her asshole?

• Total voters

xprobioticx

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 2, 2014
As many of you know, My wife has been blackmailed by quite a few men for a very long time now. She's been made to do some very painful and/or humiliating things. I'm considering giving her a break and I'm looking for the thoughts of others.

Pros and Cons for continuing her blackmail

Pros and Cons for stoping her blackmail

i feel like a lot of people arent going to be willing to help you since you promised a video that no one recieved.

kittyclause364

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2013
He never promised a video, he only said if his wife was willing anyone who asked would receive the video.

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
Video

I never promised a video but a video is my goal. Once she's broken down enough to do her first video, she will probably be broken down enough to post a number of videos.

At that point I hope she will be doing request videos.

Please be patient.

kenneth

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2009
Perhaps you could gain some trust, and offer pictures of the box, without her being in it. Or expose her while we can't recognize her in it.

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
Trust

Perhaps you could gain some trust, and offer pictures of the box, without her being in it. Or expose her while we can't recognize her in it.

Some people trust me, others do not. Keep in mind this is a message board. Nothing of value is changing hands. Those who remain patient as well as those who don't will receive the link to any future videos. Even those whose trust doesn't come easy will receive the link. My goal is not trust, it's her humiliation. She's been humiliated A LOT by her blackmailers already. I still am hopeful she can be broken.

Malevolent

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 26, 2014
If there IS going to be a vid, I would love to take a look, but I can see how your wife would be uncomfortable. How about you do something like lock her in a room with a computer and not let her out untill she's publicised a picture of something mild, like her in jeans and a bra with the face cut out, repeat the process once a week or so, with more and more exposure each time untill she's completley broken? Put it all in a blog, maybe?

MinnMan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 2, 2016
Just wondering

Do you have any pictures of your homemade invention...?
I'm just curious what this interesting creation looks like...inside & out.

I'm actually surprised no one else has really asked just what your creation looks like...for all the interest in the subject.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
And a but plug would do her some good . . .

Yes, it sure would... but you could bastly improve on that!

Have both a vibrating butt plug and a vibrating dildo in her. Set them on min, so she won't come from just those but will be kept really turned on all the time.

That will ease her up a bit her eagerness to open her mouth and pleasure strange cocks.

This way, you are not only punishing for not doing it, you are also increasing her eagerness to do it.

Jenniferxcd

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Feb 22, 2017
Southern Ky.
Sending videos

What you did to make her suck stranger's cocks seemed to work out fine, so why not devise a similar scenario for her to send out videos? Have some sort of punishment(s) if she didn't comply. Begin with something mild, like Just topless and not showing her face, and each time she remove an article of clothing and once nude the next step is the face showing. I am sure you could find many volunteers on this site to agree to receive her pix. And I will be the first to volunteer.

Scrap

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 12, 2017
I've recently seen some posts on tumblr that the originator calls "The Exposure Game". The "Player" agrees to post a few relatively innocent pictures for a limited period- usually six days. Once the post gets a predetermined number of reblogs, then more pictures are added. For each "level", more information and/or pictures are added to the post until the player has been completely exposed.

Perhaps an adaptation of this could help coerce your wife. For each day/week she refuses to post herself, one of her blackmail photos gets "leaked". As time goes on, more and more of her photos, videos, and personal info is let loose onto the net. Additional releases could be triggered by numbers of likes/reblogs/reposts in whatever venue you decide to use: 100 gets a faceless topless pic, 500 gets a full frontal faceless, 1000 gets a blurred BJ pic, etc. The details are, of course, up to you. If you want to limit it to KT, then a new poll or new thread, with votes as to what gets leaked next?

Short of posting the media yourself, or having her blackmailers do it, I'm not sure what else you might do to help move her along.

SoSluttyBoy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 2, 2016
I can do a lot if your wife will spit all of cum she sucked into my mouth. If i can be in your position, i want to be locked in glory hole with my wife and sucking all hard cock with her, so romantic :)

Featured Threads

New Personals