Self punishment ideas for pussy

VictoriaJames

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 19, 2017
Hello everyone,
I've been a very bad slave and am now looking for some self punishment ideas for mainly my pussy. They may involve ether severe pain and soreness for several days (because I need to be reminded what a bad slave I d been)!
If wanted, I can give full reports.

Have a lovely day everyone!

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
Please read your pm. Wonder if you can complete it. Report to me on pm and here. Place the task above the report if you made it.

slave552

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2012
Sandppaper your pussy for 10 linutes hard with a sandpaper.
Than spank your pussy 20 times HARD with a belt.
Then apply icy hot on your pussy.
Then thand in the corner for 1 hour with your hands on your had before being allowed to remove it.

Write a report here!

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Make one of these, and then make a similar one out of a set of panties:

tach-bra

Make sure your entire panties are covered, so that you are forced to sit on the tacks. If you use tightly packed tacks, they won't break your skin. Also, put the tacks on 6our back and on your shoulders.

Wear these undies 24 hours straight.

Duke16

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 2, 2017
Take a vibrator put it on high now put it in your pussy as fasr as it will go the squad down and slam the vibrator ob the ground so it goes a bit deeper every time do this 20 times when your done pm me for your next punishment

slavepig001

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 13, 2016
Get sone nettles an rub the leaves over your pussy. Make sure they make contact with your entire cunt lips skin....your clit....and what else has been maybe left out from your cunt area.

I recommend to wear some gloves.... don't want you to get hurt :D

A treatment that will remind you if your wrong doings for nit only 5 minutes. :)

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
Coat your pussy lips outside and inside with Icy Hot.

Then get a wooden spoon and slap your pussy HARD with the spoon, one hit every 15 seconds, for 15 minutes. (That's 60 hits.) Spacing the hits out allows each one to sink in and burn more.

If that's not enough, repeat after 4 hours.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Make one of these, and then make a similar one out of a set of panties:

tach-bra

Make sure your entire panties are covered, so that you are forced to sit on the tacks. If you use tightly packed tacks, they won't break your skin. Also, put the tacks on 6our back and on your shoulders.

Wear these undies 24 hours straight.

I forgot to include a working link:

http://bit.ly/tach-bra

shayla

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2015
walk 1 hour away from home, wear underwear, miniskirt, and a tank top,and the highest pair of heels you have insert a vibrator in your pussy on high and walk home, your not allowed to touch the vibrator until you get to your bedroom

Featured Threads

New Personals